Gravitex 2
-migrated-
Gravitex 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Gravity Physics Puzzle Science Fiction

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Gravitex 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 06/18/2009 02:43

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Give your ball just enough power to zoom around orbs in space, grab all the coins, and slip through the portal! This physics-based game contains 100 levels, saved games, and even a level editor! Try creating a custom level and leaving the code in a comment!
Gravitex 2 Posted on: 06/15/2009 7:34pm
Quote Post
How to hack it? Anyway? Also this is sponsored by kong so....maybe badges?
Re: Gravitex 2 Posted on: 06/16/2009 11:55am
Quote Post
the sol flie is extermly useless, but it's located in chat.kongregate.comgamez0048161

you can search for your coins in double truncated *1 which allow you to get all the levels, but really not helpfull since not all the levels have all coins completed. :evil:
Re: Gravitex 2 Posted on: 06/16/2009 6:33pm
Quote Post
The sol is editable, I'll perhaps put up a full levels/coins one later on (there are 100 levels...).

You need to edit the .sol with Rag and edit the True/False (tick) values to be ticked. You also need to change the first Number value (E 1 symbol) from "0" to "3" (which are your coins).

Here's what I've done so far (just the first 10 levels with all three coins on each), if anyone wants to do a little bit more and reupload it, we can have it done quickly.

[attachment=0:37u0bctk]gravitex2.sol[/attachment:37u0bctk]

Tookie

Re: Gravitex 2 Posted on: 06/16/2009 7:23pm
Quote Post
Pure endurance, no skill required.
Re: Gravitex 2 Posted on: 06/16/2009 11:12pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Pure endurance, no skill required.

Referring to the sol file? The only reason I didn't put it all up, is that, well, I had to go out...but if anyone likes to click a lot (to edit the rest of it)...please feel free (broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: Gravitex 2 Posted on: 06/18/2009 2:43am
Quote Post
System Bot
actually got all 300 coins legit. Even though this game was total guess/check, still enjoyed it. So if it gets badges...

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous