HRmageddon
-migrated-
HRmageddon Posted on: 07/08/2009 12:50pm
Quote Post
Another Adult Swim game, so I'm guessing it's possible that it may get badges sooner or later.

Gameplay: Turn based strategy, similar style to Campaign Game.

Playability: I've yet to start it (broken image removed)

Hack: Budget: 1*4byte (so 250,000 = 250000). I think you can change the max budget as well by adding an address manually with an offset of +10571C.

Edit: It doesn't seem to work if you overspend your budget, but it might become helpful later on.

Changing the amount of captured cubes didn't seem to do anything.

Tookie

Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/08/2009 2:46pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "tookie"
Another Adult Swim game, so I'm guessing it's possible that it may get badges sooner or later.

Discuss. I'm guessing Greg's on meth.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/08/2009 11:08pm
Quote Post
I'm guessing we shouldn't add links to games in our topics. Not doing so would result in life being a little easier.
Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 2:13am
Quote Post
Owned
Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 8:54am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "NotMyKongName"
I'm guessing we shouldn't add links to games in our topics. Not doing so would result in life being a little easier.

I try not to link at all costs. If you can find it with no effort, I don't bother linking it.

Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 9:29am
Quote Post
Look, chances are that you're already running the game in a different tab when you make a thread about it, so it'd be kinda effortless to copy paste the link. Come on, you're making 100 guys or so (the readers of said thread) to search the link? Why? Wasn't this whole forum about making stuff easier?

It's common sense to include the link, ffs...
Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 9:49am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
If it makes them post, I'll link.

Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 10:15am
Quote Post

Well, that's a little harsh. I mean, if someone's requesting a hack it's one thing, but complaining about the lack of a link for a game that I'm hacking (or at least have done somewhat) is a little petty.

Tookie

Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 12:26pm
Quote Post
I don't know, mates, it feels pretty awkward, I mean.... you're doing some real work (hacking the game), but you don't wanna go that "extra mile" (which is pretty much effortless, 'cuz, as I said, you probably have the game open right there) to make the post perfect...
Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 1:02pm
Quote Post
I don't know, mates, it feels pretty awkward, I mean.... you're doing some real work (hacking the game), but you don't wanna go that "extra mile" (which is pretty much effortless, 'cuz, as I said, you probably have the game open right there) to make the post perfect...

If people manage to hack a game through CE/.Sol/KBH, chances are they can find the game link in under 1 minute... (Google>GAMENAME Kongregate, you have it!)
Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 4:49pm
Quote Post
In fact, you don't even need the whole Kongregate in the Google search, just using Kong is sufficient. It's just that easy.

Tookie

Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 4:55pm
Quote Post
Adding a link helps, but is not necessary. End of discussion.
Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/09/2009 4:57pm
Quote Post
Amen to that, lol (broken image removed)

Tookie

Re: HRmageddon Posted on: 07/10/2009 3:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "tookie"

Discuss. I'm guessing Greg's on meth.

Cant really argue with that theory, but the shittier of AS games do seem to wind up on kong with badges. death vegas, bible fight, think one of the ametuer surgeons, etc...

This may actually be the first decent AS game brought over to kong, but cant imagine what bagdes this would get since not a whole lot carries over between games