[Request] Mindjolt - Brick Breaking (high score)
-migrated-
http://www.mindjolt.com/games/bricks-breaking

Not sure why this one isn't working. I've hacked a few high scores on mind jolt (Like cube crash for instance was a simple *8 for the high score http://www.mindjolt.com/games/cube-crash) but this one won't budge.

Is there any way around this? Also I was thinking about trying to make sure you have unlimited wands that way you could never lose but I couldn't find that either.

Thanks in advance
*8, next scan = fail.
I know it doesn't work for this game, was just saying it worked for a similar game on that website (Cube crash)

Or are you just saying in general *8 method fails? lol
Quote from: "xycho666"
I know it doesn't work for this game, was just saying it worked for a similar game on that website (Cube crash)

Or are you just saying in general *8 method fails? lol
No, but _root variable move whenever the value changes. You have to either know the variable or search for the value *8 and change it right away. Just don't add too many addresses, or you may end up crashing your browser.
Can anybody explain what KH means in more detail? I don't understand how to approach that.

Also i wanna hack that crazy taxi game on mindjolt. Driving me crazy
KH means that you only have one shot at finding the address, so make sure it's an odd (strange) number, and that you are using a new process of your browser to limit the results (ie. load game and search and don't load anything else).

Tookie

When you say "load game" does that mean open my browser from the process list like half way through the game?

Also i should be searching for a "4 byte" value and not double right? Since there are no decimals.
Found a game with the exact same rules of play.

http://apps.facebook.com/mindjolt/games ... mas-crunch

Hacking the score was a simple *8. What makes this one so easy? grrr
Quote from: "xycho666"
When you say "load game" does that mean open my browser from the process list like half way through the game?

Also i should be searching for a "4 byte" value and not double right? Since there are no decimals.

I mean that you should shut down all instances of IE (or FF) and then open it, and go straight into the game page, that way, you'll have a lot less in the memory to be searched through when doing your scans.

Tookie

Yeah I always do that anyways.

I've not found any values with *4 or *8

When i do *1 and *2 i get a few, but when i bump up my score in game, and then next scan for that score, I get nothing.

I've tried using 4byte and double.

I've also tried finding the number of wands you get. Not sure if you bothered to try the game, but it ends when you have no magic wands left. You start with 5, so i've tried searching for 5, and then next scan for 4 when i use one, but no luck.
For this game, you need to search for the root variable. If you don't know how to find root variables, you can learn with the sticky on this forum, there are 2 videos that Ignored made that explain it step by step, both viewable through this website (they're hosted on youtube.com).

For a root var, you'll need to start off with a text search of _level0/:

Tookie

After having tried a few things, I am stumped. CE scans don't seem to find _roots or values (1*/8*/24*).

Tookie

Very strange isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V0BkeADQm8

This guy got it to work 3 months ago with *8, but as you can tell the game on facebook has been changed a little bit.
disgruntled old man
sorry for bumping this but i found an AoB

infinite wands:
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 49 12 9d 02 00 47 > 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00 49 12 9d 02 00 47

whenever your tired of playing just change the 00 back to 01...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!