Re: Multitask
It has badges now. Get to it!
Hard badge is easy enough to get, almost got it on my first play.
-migrated-
27 posts
It has badges now. Get to it!
Hard badge is easy enough to get, almost got it on my first play.
make speedhack from cheatengine to 0,2 than you have to play like 3 minutes. than you are done.
make speedhack from cheatengine to 0,2 than you have to play like 3 minutes. than you are done.
or just use praetor's aob's and play for like 10 seconds.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Yeah, just use both AoB's so your score increasesly insanely fast, but you only have to use the paddle. I lol'd at the easiness.
used both of praetor's hacks (for using the first game only and for 10x faster) and got the badge in 5 seconds. only had to move the paddle to lose.
thank you very much.
Play the first game with 10x speedhack to pwn all (broken image removed)
LOL I actually tried that and I moved the arrow key 1 milisecond the whole shit went crazy D:
Bump for badges.
badge bump
badge bump
Bump for badges.
I should've read thread, but what the hell happened to the 'Awarded X times' counter?
Probably broken because of that update..
http://www.kongregate.com/pages/changelog
They've been broken for ages now. Though some people are saying the system just updates in large chunks less often but IDK.