Enigmata - Read before hacking
-migrated-
Enigmata
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Bullet Hell Shooter Space Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Enigmata

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Enigmata

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/07/2010 06:32

Enigmata - Read before hacking

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/13/2010 22:28

Enigmata - 80 pts. (new window)

Enigmata Armada

Destroy 100 enemies

Semi-Achiever

Earn half of the in-game achievements

Master of the Universe

Defeat Genu on level 20

Epic Win

Defeat Epic on level 25

Game Dscription
An epic space adventure game. Fly through 20 levels, gather powerful weapons and ships! Music by DJ Mia Lolita http://mialolita.bandcamp.com/album/enigmata...
Enigmata - Read before hacking Posted on: 08/27/2009 6:37pm
Quote Post
Was looking through the sol to just hack the money and max everything out, but the sol is strange?

All the items are Strings and not numbers, but the value in the string is a number?

Also theres a string in the sol called "Cheater". Maybe this is going to send something to them indicating that your cheating? I thought it was worth pointing out to anybody who knows more about it.

Also theres a value about 6/10 of the way down called gold1. Thats the gold value if you want to ahead and change it. I"m gonna wait on this one a while.

Heres the cheater string.
Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking Posted on: 08/27/2009 8:28pm
Quote Post
It's good to know you can still get the medals regardless of what that string contains.
Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking Posted on: 09/03/2009 4:00pm
Quote Post
I made a sol in the Kong section. Pwnage ship and on lvl 19. Gogo.
Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking Posted on: 09/22/2009 10:54pm
Quote Post
Gold is double x 1 - give yourself 50 million and buy everything.

Invincibility:
d0 30 d0 66 dd 0b =>
47 30 d0 66 dd 0b
Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking Posted on: 09/24/2009 6:40am
Quote Post
hack is great, but you dont quite need it. With ship with not maxed one of stats (speed i guess) it is awsomelly easy. Here is what i suggest:

Go to Legendary shop (it is on level 10 or around) and buy bonuses last forever and upgraded weapons. Try your almighty luck to get laser and NEVER switch to any different weapon. I can post all upgrades i used, which i really used, if it will help somebody
Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking Posted on: 09/24/2009 8:00am
Quote Post
I was fine playing it with only the gold hack until the last 2 bosses, where I just got trounced, which is why I did the invincibility hack!
Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking Posted on: 09/29/2009 10:03pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Master_X"
hack is great, but you dont quite need it. With ship with not maxed one of stats (speed i guess) it is awsomelly easy. Here is what i suggest:

Go to Legendary shop (it is on level 10 or around) and buy bonuses last forever and upgraded weapons. Try your almighty luck to get laser and NEVER switch to any different weapon. I can post all upgrades i used, which i really used, if it will help somebody
Actually the triple gold wave is better.
Re: Enigmata - Read before hacking Posted on: 01/13/2010 10:28pm
Quote Post
Bump for badges?