Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge
-migrated-
Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/10/2009 8:07pm
Quote Post
Well, it's on the game Storm the House 3, any Hacks, or Tricks.
I'll try figuring out some too.
Game Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ivory/storm-the-house-3
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/10/2009 8:11pm
Quote Post
All you have to do is survive for 1 minute...not even hard, I beat it easily..no need for hacks. (broken image removed)

but.....................

if you REALLY really REALLLLLYYY need hacks for this challenge...money is *8. =)
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/10/2009 8:27pm
Quote Post
Yeah, buy minigun, buy gunmen (should be able to buy 24), but repair man with rest of money. You should have to still a bit of work, but you'll be fine (broken image removed)
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/10/2009 10:04pm
Quote Post
i just bought all gunmen... going on two minutes and ive just been watching the screen.

EDIT:

Wow.... just get all gunmen. I lasted 4.5minutes (270seconds) and i didnt even fire one shot....
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/11/2009 1:41pm
Quote Post
actualy buying just gunmans for all the money (49gunmans at normal) made me survive for over 4 minutes (exactly 280seconds) without singiel bullet being shoot by myself.
the game basicly plays itself.
give the game a try before asking for hacks... they are meant for fun you know.
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/11/2009 2:11pm
Quote Post
I get 70000 cash on normal?
Can buy easily upgrade everything, bought 100 gunmen, 50 repairs and still have lots left :S
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/11/2009 2:34pm
Quote Post
... No point in getting anything defensive-wise for the Capture The Flag, people.
No amount of defense will stop the stupid critters from bringing their flag to you unless you KILL them.

Don't bother with repairman, don't bother with wall. I shook my head with disgust when I actually played it, too easy
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/14/2009 5:28am
Quote Post
This is considered the "O" challenge, how do you access the "D", "S", and "T" challenges?
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/14/2009 6:47am
Quote Post
I don't think they were released yet..
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/14/2009 10:00am
Quote Post
They aren't out yet, I'm guessing and am most likely correct that we will be getting the "D" challenge on the 16th/17th. I have to say I like this contest more then the previous ones, solely because they are giving away 21 prizes. Though if you think of it as seperate ones then it isn't really anymore then normal, and the older ones had more people infact. On an off-topic note, I think I have all of the tickets but I'm not sure. There are ten out now, right?
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/14/2009 1:22pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Gameace"
They aren't out yet, I'm guessing and am most likely correct that we will be getting the "D" challenge on the 16th/17th. I have to say I like this contest more then the previous ones, solely because they are giving away 21 prizes. Though if you think of it as seperate ones then it isn't really anymore then normal, and the older ones had more people infact. On an off-topic note, I think I have all of the tickets but I'm not sure. There are ten out now, right?

Yeah, and I got them all (broken image removed)
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/17/2009 4:30pm
Quote Post
ach I'm missing one ticket out of all of them. ONE!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/17/2009 8:06pm
Quote Post
which one max
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/18/2009 2:22am
Quote Post
They added a new one for Thing Thing Arena 3. If you don't know which one you're missing I can take a screenshot / list them so you know which one. Not like it's like you'll be able to get it again though ;
Re: Halo 3: ODST Orbital Challenge Posted on: 09/18/2009 3:41am
Quote Post
Mmm yea, the new ticket is pretty easy, just x8 ammo, make it 160, freeze, then find a corner, and prepare for holding down the mouse button for 20minutes =/