*****Cumgregate*****
-migrated-
*****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/13/2009 9:25pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I will be shutting down Cumgregate within a couple weeks. No one uses it and it is pretty much a waste of space on my server. It will also save me $20 a year for the anonymous domain name. (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/14/2009 4:08pm
Quote Post
Thanks for the time anyway, TIM, it was a good idea and I fully understand why you set it up. RIP Cumgregate.

Tookie

Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/16/2009 9:42pm
Quote Post
Yes, it was a great site. I remember going there for hacks, before I knew about this website. Anyways, it was nice knowing the site, not happy about the shutting down, but I see why it would be a waste.
Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/18/2009 6:31pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I am opening a personalized forum site for people without forums and stuff like that. I am using my thread as a blog. (broken image removed)

http://theignorantmasses.com

Use it for anything. Registration is Admin approved only. (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/18/2009 8:58pm
Quote Post
Hmm... I think I might Join, I don't know yet. I'll certainly think about it, seems like a Fine Forum. (broken image removed)
Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/19/2009 9:23pm
Quote Post
I joined under the username "Noob"...so..this is just for you to see that I really created that account.
Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/20/2009 12:50am
Quote Post
300 posts and I've never seen you before. :O How very strange.
Was cumgregate the previous incarnation of this before we moved the second time or? Someone clue me in?
Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/20/2009 1:02am
Quote Post
lolz I just got the email...

Hello Noob,

Your account on "The Ignorant Masses" has now been activated, you may login
using the username and password you received in a previous e-mail.
Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/20/2009 1:15am
Quote Post
lol
Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/20/2009 4:20am
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Was cumgregate the previous incarnation of this before we moved the second time or? Someone clue me in?

http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1044&start=10#p10992

I'll repost here for lazy people (broken image removed)

Good idea, there's already this one, and with it's "other" and "gameplay" sections, it's not really necessary to have another site.

TIM created cumgregate.com to act as a mirror/backup of this site, it was basically this forum, but with loads of neat addons and features, however, simplicity won and we're all using this site. I'm not complaining, I did use cumgregate.com for a while, Maggot and TIM worked a lot on that site, but it just fizzled out due to non-use. It had a huge arcade section (with some mega "adult" flash games (broken image removed)), a chat-room on the main page, loads of stats and stuff.

Basically (and correct me if I'm wrong here), the idea of creating another site was because we'd lost our old site and after having moved to another site, we got disabled due to our "hacking" nature which was against the forum hoster's policies. So, KH put up a forum here, and TIM created cumgregate.com because after all our bad luck, we were half expecting to lose all of our old posts (howtok.110mb.com is still there, but it's full of spam and stuff, but the other site we all worked on was lost completely).

Anyway, if you want to, please feel free to make a backup of KH (broken image removed) it's never a bad thing (broken image removed) But making a whole new forum just won't work very well, and people will get suspicious and not want to sign up thinking that you might be an admin or something (as I said, paranoia reigns here (broken image removed)).

Tookie

Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/21/2009 4:08pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

TIM has become less active here and has become consumed by TribalWars lol i guess you have me to blame for that.

Anyway, Cumgregate was just another option that TIM provided just in case it turned out that we didnt like HTK for any reason. It is a very nice site that he has there and i believe that if, at the time, he wasnt as new to the forums as he was, we may have decided to go to his site. But really, we just got tired of moving around so we just stayed here.
Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/27/2009 8:06pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
TIM has become less active here and has become consumed by TribalWars lol i guess you have me to blame for that.
My reaction at the start of August was "Fuck this shit" when someone (In my Tribe) scouted me for no reason and I nuked the two barons and two dukes in retaliation. Then I left forever. W35 was ok..

lol idek why i still come here

Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/27/2009 9:47pm
Quote Post
I got twatted by a person who I'd made a personal NAP with, after he joined the largest tribe in the continent. I was getting bored of it by then, so I just cancelled my account at that point. It was taking up too much time!

I only ever got to around 8 villages...
Re: *****Cumgregate***** Posted on: 09/28/2009 5:58pm
Quote Post
Lol...there's a guy who works where I do, and his login ID is: twwat1

Tookie