MagnetiZR
Posted Sep 17, 2009 9:04 pm
New game on Kongregate.
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDotCom/magnetizr
Any hacks of any Kind, I'll try and find my own!
-migrated-
3 posts
New game on Kongregate.
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/KingDotCom/magnetizr
Any hacks of any Kind, I'll try and find my own!
Move Goal Magnets
60 d0 04 26 61 85 0b -> 60 d0 04 27 61 85 0b
60 81 05 26 61 85 0b -> 60 81 05 27 61 85 0b
60 82 05 26 61 85 0b -> 60 82 05 27 61 85 0b
60 83 05 26 61 85 0b -> 60 83 05 27 61 85 0b
60 84 05 26 61 85 0b -> 60 84 05 27 61 85 0b
Lets you move the magnets you're supposed to hit :lol:
Thanks, I'll probably make a Video on this! (broken image removed)
Karma for you!
EDIT
Where should this be done, it's not working for me. (broken image removed)