Sonny 2
-migrated-
Sonny 2 9.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure RPG Strategy Turn Based Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
10/10 Great RPG-Strat combo 04/18/2016 9
One of the Very Best Strategy Games out there 08/10/2017 9

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Sonny 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 08/20/2016 02:33

Sonny 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/12/2011 11:34

Sonny 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/26/2010 08:39

Sonny 2 - 110 pts. (new window)

Be Kind, Please Rewind

Acquire the tape

Meddling Kids

Defeat the captain in the second zone

Political Assassination

Defeat the mayor on the challenging or heroic difficulty setting

Over the Ashes

Earn the in-game "Over the Ashes" achievement

Game Dscription
Dear Human, By now you know what it's like to be a Zombie. To be hunted. To be hated. You fought to survive in a world that didn't make any sense. But now you're getting used to it. Your senses have sharpened. You finally begin to understand. Why be the prey... ...When you can be the predator? ------------------------------------ * Three New Classes * Five New Zones * Improved AI! * Hundreds of New Items * Local PvP Mode * Three Difficulty Settings * Fully Voiced Storyline PS: Sorry about the long wait! - Krin
Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/19/2009 10:08pm
Quote Post
I know this is talked about in the "Beat the game without dying" page, but we don't have a topic for this game and I thought it might be useful for others joining the site later.

Can somebody who has a sol edited look through the sonny 2 sol and tell me if theres a way to check if you have played a level yet?

I'm trying to get the "kill the hydra without doing 2000 damage" but the medal says "do this on your first time". I've had to quit a couple times because i hit over 2000, but I never saved and i have auto save off so it shouldn't have put a value in the sol to say i've played the level yet right? I would assume it would add that value if you die or beat the level.

The sol is in the 492000 folder.
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/20/2009 12:39am
Quote Post
Your teammates can attack, so just have your main char buff your teammates and whatnot. That's how I got it.
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/20/2009 1:48pm
Quote Post
Yeah I can do it no problem, but I don't get the medal

And i think the problem lies in me playing it a few times before and quitting and restarting. Part of the medal is to do this on your first try.

I was asking where the sol saves how many times you've attempted to fight her so that i can change it back to 0 (if it has changed at all?)
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/23/2009 11:51pm
Quote Post
Had somebody make this hack for me

4e 96 05 00 07 D0 => 4e 96 05 00 FF FF

This is supposed to make the maximum hit 65355 instead of 2000. So max out your strength with CE * 8 and go.

I deleted all my save files, started a new game and went all the way to this fight without quitting or saving and still didn't get it. Can somebody who doesn't have the medal test this for me?
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 6:37am
Quote Post
i did it this way: loaded sol from kong, beat one of battles (against that girl, dk name now, she was acting like judge), no medals, restarted, waited until it is loaded, started games and all medals popped out
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 11:34am
Quote Post
that worked for you yesterday?

Maybe i'll give that a try... I can't see that working though..
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 11:44am
Quote Post
that worked for me last month xD
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 3:44pm
Quote Post
I ended up starting from scratch and hacking the sol file and occasionally altering the values for enemy health in CE.

I beat the corrupter by using a sol file from the Kong thread.
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 5:42pm
Quote Post
does anybody not have that medal here? if so post back here or pm me.

I fear the medal may be broken now that i've done it a few times.
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 6:20pm
Quote Post
I actually fought the hydra earlier and caused more than 2000 points of damage. Then I deleted all the save files and redid it.
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 09/30/2009 8:41pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Master_X"
i did it this way: loaded sol from kong, beat one of battles (against that girl, dk name now, she was acting like judge), no medals, restarted, waited until it is loaded, started games and all medals popped out

Theres no way you got all 5 medals by doing this, thats impossible. Are you positive?
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 10/01/2009 6:43am
Quote Post
i am positive on 100%. I can even provide SS with all my medals completed on this game. Weird, but it worked
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 10/01/2009 11:38am
Quote Post
I can't fathom how that is possible....The triggers that give you medals like kill the hydra using less then 2000 damage wouldn't come at the end of the game? Unless somehow you caught like a 1 in a million glitch?
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 03/21/2010 1:17am
Quote Post
Anyone have a sol for directly before the Hydra battle(and proper difficulty)?
Re: Sonny 2 Posted on: 03/21/2010 10:08am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Doomware"
Anyone have a sol for directly before the Hydra battle(and proper difficulty)?

Quote from: "xycho666"
4e 96 05 00 07 D0 => 4e 96 05 00 FF FF

This is supposed to make the maximum hit 65355 instead of 2000. So max out your strength with CE * 8 and go.

With this you can come to Hydra yourself.

Btw. if you want some more AOB's look in the NG Medal Games - The Hacks thread or go yourself through this topic.

I don't think that anyone will make it to Hydra and post the .sol when there are so many AOB's for it. D:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus