Re: Cargo Bridge
The new updated unlimited bridge array won't work anymore
same..
-migrated-
70 posts
The new updated unlimited bridge array won't work anymore
same..
Is there any new method of hacking the unlimited bridge again?
D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? AF --> 24 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 AB works perfectly for me at the moment.... currently double search cash have been updated to two values not affecting cash at all. This worked perfectly yesterday I think....
works perfectly. :twisted:
they updated the game, making money hack methods in ce useless
Arthi what do you do? I put in D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? AF in Array of Bytes at the main menu and I get no results (broken image removed)
i did it when you're in the level , works great.
and about the money, guys no idea what you're talking about it still working.
Scan for
D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? AF - Array of Bytes
Change Everything found to
24 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 AB
No limit to length =)
Nevermind, Didn't see other posts >.>
I haven't been able to do money hack either, I could do it a while ago though, I haven't tested the Bytes thing out again though
Yes, my original hack works again.
There isnt much between both.
So for future ref:
Either:
D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? AF => 24 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 AB
or D0 66 ?? 66 ?? 66 ?? AF => 24 00 02 02 02 02 02 AB
will give you the unlimited length hack.
Neither works for me. Mad stuff.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
O.o
Just tried again and it worked fine.
see the screenshot attached.
What flash version does http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/report to you?
Neither works for me. Mad stuff.
You have to do it on the menu screen., on the very beggining where it says "Start Game" "Options" and so on...
I did it when you're in the actual level and it work also. (broken image removed)
Quote from: "Maximillian"Neither works for me. Mad stuff.You have to do it on the menu screen., on the very beggining where it says "Start Game" "Options" and so on...
*facepalm*
have you not SEEN my guides on bytecode hacking? Ye GODS.
I did it when you're in the actual level and it work also. (broken image removed)
I'll try that ta.
O.o
Just tried again and it worked fine.
see the screenshot attached.
What flash version does http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/report to you?
'Page unavailable' lmfao.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Zargswolf's finds are still working... :twisted: