roller coaster kingdom
-migrated-
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/28/2009 2:05am
Quote Post
Well they made the facebook hack section for us to use it, so STOP POSTING ABOUT IT...
Your worse than them, posting about something you shouldn't even care about, wasting webspace over something stupid..
ARE YOU AN ADMIN?
This is the second thread, you've said this in...

Anyways, ON THE SUBJECT..
The WPE method still works, BUT, you have to have vistors at your park...
Just sniff the packets when they get off rides for exp, and when they enter for coins..
I'll make a more depth tut if anyone would like..
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/28/2009 6:18am
Quote Post
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
guys not to be mean but this site is supposed to be for kongregate games only hence the name kongregatehack/how to kongregate. its not for farmville or roller coaster kingdom or any of those games like that

Google is meant to be a search engine......

Tookie

Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/28/2009 1:23pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
guys not to be mean but this site is supposed to be for kongregate games only hence the name kongregatehack/how to kongregate. its not for farmville or roller coaster kingdom or any of those games like that

its not being mean, there is a 57 page thing on farmville, and i dont think it honestly matters which game it is, i believe ppl who enjoy code cracking, will go for the challenge, so thats why other ppl have posted so many things....

not to mention there is a FACEBOOK section for that specific reason
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/29/2009 5:09pm
Quote Post
got_myself_22mil_and_top_lvl_with_WPE_hack
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/29/2009 6:59pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "KiLLa187"
The WPE method still works, BUT, you have to have vistors at your park...
Just sniff the packets when they get off rides for exp, and when they enter for coins..
I'll make a more depth tut if anyone would like..

Please do. I never understood how to actually make WPE work (broken image removed)
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/30/2009 12:08am
Quote Post
ok well I'll try my best to explain..
I'm going to assume you know how to scan packets with WPE Pro..
When there are vistors in your park, do a scan for awhile...long enough for them to pay for a ride, and get off..

Now when your looking through the packets you want to find this for experience
Code: [Select]
{"t":"xt","b":{"x":"Game","c":"SpawnerManager.ridesTaken","p":{"ridesTaken":[{"count":1,"id":5202}]},"r":11943}}.
Now just change "count:1" to "count:9" and cointuniously send it until you get the lvl you want (broken image removed)

and for coins, you want to find this..

aveId":"0","payout":16},{"waveId":"2","payout":30},{"waveId":"3","payout":17},{"waveId":"6","payout":6},{"waveId":"11","payout":30},{"waveId":"15","payout":30}]
Just change "payout" to 9's, and continously send until your rich!
Oh and another tip for faster money/exp, make sure to set the "Timer" to 100 when sending the packets..

goodluck guys (broken image removed)
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/30/2009 3:27am
Quote Post
When there are vistors in your park, do a scan for awhile...long enough for them to pay for a ride, and get off..

{"t":"xt","b":{"x":"Game","c":"SpawnerManager.ridesTaken","p":{"ridesTaken":[{"count":1,"id":5202}]},"r":11943}}.
Now just change "count:1" to "count:9" and cointuniously send it until you get the lvl you want (broken image removed)

aveId":"0","payout":16},{"waveId":"2","payout":30},{"waveId":"3","payout":17},{"waveId":"6","payout":6},{"waveId":"11","payout":30},{"waveId":"15","payout":30}]
Oh and another tip for faster money/exp, make sure to set the "Timer" to 100 when sending the packets..

Was this not patched a few weeks ago?
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/30/2009 12:37pm
Quote Post
Yeah, looks like it, I'm not getting anything (broken image removed)
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/30/2009 2:38pm
Quote Post
which is why i was saying it was all done lol
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/30/2009 11:20pm
Quote Post
Uh considering I just used it..it's not already patched..
LIKE I SAID..you have to have park vistors..as long as the vistors are in your park, they work...
if you look at the code.."waveID" that identifys what vistor is giving the money or exp..if they aren't in the park, it won't work obviously..
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/31/2009 2:07am
Quote Post
LIKE I SAID..you have to have park vistors..as long as the vistors are in your park, they work...
if you look at the code.."waveID" that identifys what vistor is giving the money or exp..if they aren't in the park, it won't work obviously..

Ok so when do you start scanning i scanned from the load screen until people entered and left the ride also people entering until they leave the park down to watching one guy pay for a ride! I never had any of those codes to send??
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/31/2009 2:20am
Quote Post
you scan only for a bit, just long enough for a ride to be payed for, and exited.....if they leave it won't work..
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 10/31/2009 2:24am
Quote Post

I had at least 50 people in the park :?. I'll test again when I have time

EDIT: Still can't get it to work. Can you make a video how to do it, it's not working for me (broken image removed)
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 11/01/2009 10:50pm
Quote Post
Ok well I made a simple video..if you can't figure it out from there, then your SOL..
Remember it only works during the time you have vistors in your park, once they leave it won't work..

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=DCFLWY5W
Re: roller coaster kingdom Posted on: 11/03/2009 8:35pm
Quote Post

All i ever get is this code and codes similar none that you mentioned??

"t":"xt","b":{"x":"Game","c":"SpawnerManager.waveUpdate","p":{"peepTotalSpentCoins":65,"waveId":"0","peepCount":4},"r":727260}}