-migrated-
Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/13/2009 8:51pm
Quote Post
From hard to medium badge...
Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/13/2009 9:38pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "cyberwaste"

He changed the requirement from all levels complete to 10 levels complete due to people whining on the forums that they don't have mics. Even though one's not required.
Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/13/2009 10:35pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "D3ath4u2"
Quote from: "cyberwaste"

He changed the requirement from all levels complete to 10 levels complete due to people whining on the forums that they don't have mics. Even though one's not required.
not really it was because some people couldnt do 23 because they didnt have the option to change the time on their computer
Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/14/2009 12:26am
Quote Post
It's the web-cam one that's near impossible without the equipment. You'd have to be a monster tard not to be able to google the answer for the mic one.
Who doesn't have a a mic anyway? Most pc gamers will, as will most camwhores and general web socialites.

Only cam-whores and vloggers will have cam's, neither of which would ever be on Kong.
Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/14/2009 5:48am
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
It's the web-cam one that's near impossible without the equipment. You'd have to be a monster tard not to be able to google the answer for the mic one.
Who doesn't have a a mic anyway? Most pc gamers will, as will most camwhores and general web socialites.

Only cam-whores and vloggers will have cam's, neither of which would ever be on Kong.

Almost every laptop comes with a built-in cam+mic
Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/14/2009 7:22am
Quote Post
Greg probably changed it as there are people complaining that they can't complete the game without a webcam or microphone...and Greg hasn't actually worked out that the game is completable for all users, with the exception of users without the correct security settings (i.e. at school or work) where it shouldn't matter anyway. The dunce...

Tookie

Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/14/2009 8:58am
Quote Post
I got it while it was still worth 30pts, so yay (broken image removed)
Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/14/2009 3:00pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "lol xD"
Almost every laptop comes with a built-in cam+mic
And are also incredibly cumbersome and inferior when it comes to gaming.
I really wanted to strangle people sometimes at school. "I'm getting a laptop", woo-hoo? Now you can sit on the bed with your shit system and do things much slower and more arduous than if you got up and walked across the room and turned on a real computer.

/raeg
Re: Take Something Literally Posted on: 10/14/2009 8:43pm
Quote Post
Even slower with Vista HP installed :/ sometimes the HDD is in constant use for no reason at all, almost made me late for work waiting for the damn OS to do something simple like open a page or two...

Tookie