The Gun Game
-migrated-
The Gun Game
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Gun Mouse Only Physics Shooter

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

The Gun Game

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/23/2009 10:27

The Gun Game

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/31/2009 01:42

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
The Gun Game, a free online Shooting game brought to you by Armor Games. Welcome to the definitive physics-based weapon game. Using box2d, we have created a game where every gun fires realistically, with recoil, reloads, ammo, and bullet spread. So come and enjoy The Gun Game! Feature -19 Unique Weapons -Earn Achievements to further your weapon prowess and unlock new goodies. -Challenge yourself with our: ->Extensive Campaign Mode. ->Weapon Specific Challenges. -Warm-up in the training mode. -Customize your play experience through our options menu.
The Gun Game Posted on: 10/29/2009 9:23am
Quote Post
Most of the medals can easily be got legit, if you want to spend the time playing this, quite dull, game. Some things to make it easier:

Stop the wall moving vertically on the efficiency campaign: (Change all values)
5e 88 0d 2f ?? 68 88 0d =>
5e 88 0d 24 00 68 88 0d
Re: The Gun Game Posted on: 11/05/2009 3:01pm
Quote Post
Finished .sol file for the game (done semi-legit)
Re: The Gun Game Posted on: 12/18/2009 5:01am
Quote Post
Where do the .sols for NG go? I'm only aware of where Kong's are
Re: The Gun Game Posted on: 12/18/2009 5:56am
Quote Post
C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsAGP8R5B7uploads.ungrounded.net
Re: The Gun Game Posted on: 12/23/2009 5:34am
Quote Post
The alphanumeric string for the folder is different for each person that would read this, keep in mind.
Also, C:Document Settings*example*OwnerApplication DataMacromediaetcetc as above. (broken image removed)
Re: The Gun Game Posted on: 12/23/2009 7:22am
Quote Post
Lol, I knew the gist of it, just wasn't sure which folder in the whole Shared Objects then Random # and letters was for NG
Re: The Gun Game Posted on: 12/23/2009 10:27am
Quote Post
I'm lazy so I actually play a bit to get the sol, then I just do a search for *.sol on the drive.