Re: swfmdump - dump your game files from memory
Posted Oct 3, 2011 12:31 am
Sorry but... I pressed "dump" and... where is the .swf supposed to be? I just can't find it!
-migrated-
37 posts
Sorry but... I pressed "dump" and... where is the .swf supposed to be? I just can't find it!
Sorry but... I pressed "dump" and... where is the .swf supposed to be? I just can't find it!
Your desktop
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Quote from: "fuckitfuckit"Sorry but... I pressed "dump" and... where is the .swf supposed to be? I just can't find it!Your desktop
It didn't go there... O.o
Sorry but... I pressed "dump" and... where is the .swf supposed to be? I just can't find it!
It's located in the same directory as swfdump.exe

good! this is very functionaly
Where i can download this swfmdump?
Post says that is attached there, but i can't see it to download and mediafire link is off.
Thanks.
you can find every program you'll need in the stickied thread here
if you cant click links, go to http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=7918
|
|