Skip to content

GemCraft

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to GemCraft. View game

5 posts

GemCraft

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

Havoc and corruption swarms through the land, and you are one of those few wizards who can put an end to it. Create and combine magic gems, put them into your towers and banish the monsters back to hell!

RE: GemCraft

Posted Apr 30, 2014 7:51 am

One of the best classic games ever if you ask me I mean come on it's good it's been around well I don't know when but I remember playing it in high school and I am out for like 3 years, so.

RE: GemCraft

Posted Apr 24, 2017 3:24 am

Does anyone here have a problem with the trainer? I'm having problems with the Rarity Fragments cheat...

RE: GemCraft

Posted Oct 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Skill Upgrade hacks are not working!
Mana hacks are working but, 'Mana always full' hack also removes the building graphics from the start & end of the path in battle.

RE: GemCraft

Posted Oct 28, 2019 3:05 pm

Hacks are working fine for me so far :D!