Dale and Peakot
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Dale and Peakot

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/02/2009 03:36

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Help Dale get his chickens back from the coyotes with the help of Peakot, his magic hen. We've been working for a little while on this title and we're happy to finally release it! This is episode #1 of Dale & Peakot, so obviously, you won't get all the stuff the game has to offer in its complete form. Since this is the first episode, we're mainly looking for constructive criticisms and feedback/suggestions from all of you! We really want to deliver the best content possible, so we're counting on you to help us fix anything that would need to be adjusted. Finally, if you ever encounter something asking for a code or something, you might want to visit our blog for more info about it ;] www.juicybeast.com
Dale and Peakot Posted on: 12/02/2009 12:24am
Quote Post
Re: Dale and Peakot Posted on: 12/02/2009 3:36am
Quote Post
System Bot
man.. the code for this game is a mess. I dig the game though..

To start with..

shots don't decrement

66 bb 03 c1
66 bb 03 02

dont get hurt (there are scattered hurt functions across the code, so there are probably still ways to get hurt - but I am only on level 3 and this seems to work)'

66 8c 0d 11 2b 00 00
66 8c 0d 12 2b 00 00

Also, I found this in the code:

this.keysForCheat = new Array(67, 72, 69, 65, 84);

67, 72, 69, 65, 84 = cheat

In the game, if you hold c+h+e+a+t all at the same time, it unlocks everything. It doesn't save, but it is still pretty entertaining. Probably would be easy to change so it would save, but it doesn't have api, so why bother.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous