Skip to content

Blosics

-migrated-

7 posts

Blosics

Posted Dec 18, 2009 11:33 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Igrek/blosics

Physics and Blocks - the kind of game that will get a Tass walkthrough for sure.

Hacks:

Points = Double*1

Hint: if your points are in negative, so is the value: So -13 points = Double search for -13

Edit: This game is really quite easy and is only 10 levels - no Kong API at the moment.



Tookie

Re: Blosics

Posted Dec 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Free shots
66 92 02 a1 -> 66 92 02 02 *

Fast/Cheap Charge
66 c2 01 a1 24 64 -> 66 c2 01 a1 24 0A

*The free shots might cause some glitches, you can change it to A0 to add to your score instead (at the risk of highscores).

Re: Blosics

Posted Dec 18, 2009 12:51 pm

How did you find that Derek? The whole swf was full of locks and I couldn't find anything.



Tookie

Re: Blosics

Posted Dec 18, 2009 1:47 pm

How did you download the .swf? It's mochicrypted, so unless you used something to bypass it (I recommend mr. white's swfdump) it won't decompile properly.

EDIT: oh and parts of it are in a foreign language. Took me a while to figure out what was what (broken image removed)

Re: Blosics

Posted Dec 20, 2009 3:30 am

hacks didnt work for me. possibly due to an update...

Re: Blosics

Posted Dec 21, 2009 6:31 am

Derek, what part of the swf did you change to do the hack? I'm using mr.white's swfdump now, but I'm still a little new to the whole finding stuff bit...



Tookie

Re: Blosics

Posted Dec 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Quote from: "tookie"
what part of the swf did you change to do the hack

One was in the folder Silnik -> PoleStrzalu and the other was in the script Silnik and the onFire function. Finding what to change is what I find to be the hardest part (broken image removed)