Colour My Fate
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Colour My Fate

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/14/2010 00:33

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
==================== Walk the city streets, explore the empty buildings and climb through the Underground to bring back the meaning of Christmas and reveal to the city the colour of creativity. ==================== Once again, you must venture back to the city of Black & White, but this time to bring to the city the spirit of Christmas which has long died along with the colour of the world. Explore the vast areas of the city collecting new colours to broaden your mind and ultimately, bring back happiness to the city, as well as happiness to your love. Move with EITHER Arrows or WASD, YOUR CHOICE~! Enjoi the powers of a new physics engine with platform climbing! Again, interact with the mouse, BUT not all interactions are unlocked! Collect colours and expand your abilities.
Colour My Fate Posted on: 01/14/2010 12:06am
Quote Post
Fairly easy game. The main problem is interacting with all objects. Best bet with that would get as many as you can find on your own, then watch the video. Or if you're good with AoBs you could possibly make 1 interaction do it.
Re: Colour My Fate Posted on: 01/14/2010 12:10am
Quote Post
I got stuck after finding the blue colour. May have to retry properly (and provide hack) when I've got more time to play it fully.
Re: Colour My Fate Posted on: 01/14/2010 12:33am
Quote Post
It's really easy to beat imo, I have all the medals already. Only missed 1 interaction first time through, went through quick and found the one I missed.