Invisible Runner
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Invisible Runner

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/16/2010 17:40

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Invisible Runner brings a new concept to the platform genre.
Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/10/2010 6:51pm
Quote Post
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/527122

This game is seriously annoying. Tried to find the score modifier on CE, but to no avail. Need some sort of AoB to make the man permanently visible, I'm sure that could work by either turning the trigger off or by turning the timer off (he turns invisible after a certain amount of time)

*EDIT*

I've been trying to learn bytecode hacking, but this one looks pretty tough to figure out. Lots of main movie action and no AoBs... I'll wait for deity to figure it out I think.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/10/2010 11:39pm
Quote Post
I think it would be easier to turn off the hit detection as opposed to making him visible all the time.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/11/2010 12:00am
Quote Post
Maybe both?
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/11/2010 6:58am
Quote Post
Quote from: "xycho666"
I think it would be easier to turn off the hit detection as opposed to making him visible all the time.

Yea but then, you'd get lost if you didn't know where the hell your guy is lol, and you could still fall down holes, although there is that restart button.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/12/2010 11:13pm
Quote Post
This is a sod to do - the SWF is obfuscated in a way I haven't seen before. (seems to be masking the constant pool).

Anyway, I took a gamble and seem to have uncovered some flavour of debugging mode in the game:
96 04 00 08 01 05 00 =>
96 04 00 08 01 05 01

Will mark your character (and the exit) with a red square. Still a bitch to do. I just got so pissed off with the dodgy movement handling I couldn't be bothered to finish the game. You'd have though a game which required you to be able to guess where you were would at least have precise movement handling?
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/12/2010 11:44pm
Quote Post
See, I knew I couldn't figure out anything when I looked at it! Thanks for that though.

Is there some sort of program that saves the state in which your game is? So that you can reload it in that state like if you die, but you could restart at level 16 with all lives instead of level 1...
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 10:29am
Quote Post
That's great deity (broken image removed). Any ideas on where to even start for hit detection? I only need getting 75K and using only 3 lives, but mess up too much due to shit controls.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 12:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "gmoney"
See, I knew I couldn't figure out anything when I looked at it! Thanks for that though.

Is there some sort of program that saves the state in which your game is? So that you can reload it in that state like if you die, but you could restart at level 16 with all lives instead of level 1...

You would need to change Start Level function to different one, but even with my skills i cant do it.

LexaDeds: deity made hack for few MFZ games that insta-finished levels, i dont know if it possible now, but it would be awesome
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 12:27pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Master_X"
You would need to change Start Level function to different one, but even with my skills i cant do it.

LexaDeds: deity made hack for few MFZ games that insta-finished levels, i dont know if it possible now, but it would be awesome
That'd be amazing, whatever gets it done is cool with me though (broken image removed)
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 3:36pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
That'd be amazing, whatever gets it done is cool with me though (broken image removed)

yes, but this game has weird encryption, i never saw anything like it. Cant help with this one
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 3:41pm
Quote Post
Hah! It didn't defeat me! Get all medals instantly:
96 02 00 08 03 52 =>
96 02 00 08 03 02

It may have been weirdly obfuscated with Spanish variable names - but I beat it :-)

(I'm not going to admit that I was actually trying to do an infinite live cheat and this was a side effect, no, I'm not.)
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 5:30pm
Quote Post
Hahaha, brilliant. I'd +1 if it'd let me.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 5:31pm
Quote Post
Gives you medals in reverse order. Good luck explaining how you beat 25 levels without losing 3 lives before you got 75,000.
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 5:33pm
Quote Post
btw deity, how come your missing about 3000 points? I figured you hacked all the games
Re: Invisible Runner Posted on: 02/13/2010 5:56pm
Quote Post
The score's based off time spent on the level, it starts at 5000 and decreases slowly, so it's quite easy to get it in that order. The only dodgy one is I got 75,000 before I got 50,000; and if necessary the old "dodgy wireless connection" excuse'll work. Not that I really care what a few 14 year olds on the Newgrounds boards think.

There's a load of games I haven't really bothered with - I've been spending more time on mofunzone recently and not bother with Newgrounds too much - I'll get 'round to it eventually...