mini Tower Defence (mTD)
-migrated-
mini Tower Defence (mTD)
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Strategy Tower Defense Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

mini Tower Defence (mTD)

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 02/08/2016 01:20

mini Tower Defence (mTD)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 03/29/2010 20:10

Tank Destroyer

Destroy 2,000 tanks across all maps

Winding Path Guardian

Complete 25 missions

Decorated Veteran

Earn any 30 in-game achievements

"Send Now!"

Complete any 35 missions on "expert."

Game Dscription
Do you like defence games? Have you tried mini Tower Defence (mTD) yet? A lot of upgrades, achievements and fun!
mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/14/2010 2:44am
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/okaybmd/mini-tower-defence-mtd

A TD game with a whole lot of upgrades. Entertaining for those who enjoy the genre.

A simple 4 Byte*1 will find your upgrade points easily enough.

Sol is easily editable (via Rag) and is found at:

Code: [Select]
chat.kongregate.comgamez0071458liveminiTowerDefence.swf

Tookie

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/14/2010 4:14am
Quote Post
how to hack money too??
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/14/2010 3:22pm
Quote Post
Nah, doesn't seem to work with money, probably a pointer hiding somewhere.
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/14/2010 4:12pm
Quote Post
You can hack your "money" and your "score" with CE using a (4Byte x (broken image removed) + 6 scan. The address for each one remains constant from one mission to the next.
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/14/2010 11:30pm
Quote Post
plague it didnt worked, i've tried all types of scans, with x8 and x1, notihng works, if some else have some idea, post here plz
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/15/2010 1:01am
Quote Post
It does work.

If your starting cash is: 1000, then do a search for 4Byte*8+6, so search for 8006
Buy something, then search for your cash*8+6 (so if your cash is now 100, then search for 100*8+6 = 806), etc.

Tookie

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/15/2010 2:00am
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"
It does work.

If your starting cash is: 1000, then do a search for 4Byte*8+6, so search for 8006
Buy something, then search for your cash*8+6 (so if your cash is now 100, then search for 100*8+6 = 806), etc.

And if you want the extra help, just max out your upgrades and use the money hack then just buy Super Turrets, fully upgrade them, and get the easy Expert scores. (broken image removed)
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/15/2010 2:40am
Quote Post
You can also do the following.

Hack the money, and freeze it at anything over 1000. Then madly click "send now" to send all waves and then use the big bombs combined with the shift key to spam bombs all over the place and win. Make sure you create some fully upgraded Super Towers to get rid of the bugs that are immune to the bombs.

Oh, and here's a completed .sol (all achievements and upgrades, etc):

[attachment=0:2rwifix4]data_mtd.sol[/attachment:2rwifix4]

Tookie

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/16/2010 8:51pm
Quote Post
How do people have scores above 5m? I got an expert score on all and only like 1.2 i think
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/16/2010 9:21pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Slaw"
How do people have scores above 5m? I got an expert score on all and only like 1.2 i think
Those people are called the "seemingly noticable" hackers, they are the masters of stealth, kind of like Trilby in the Chzo Mythos series. [/sarcasm]
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 02/17/2010 6:10am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "Slaw"
Those people are called the "seemingly noticable" hackers, they are the masters of stealth, kind of like Trilby in the Chzo Mythos series. [/sarcasm]

Such scores can be achieved by playing the game multiple times. Your kills, bombings, tower builds, tower upgrades, points, etc. keep adding up. After all, there is an "in-game" achievement of getting 5,000,000 points. I don't think they expect you to hack the game in order to get it.
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 03/26/2010 8:10am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bump for badges, for those too lazy to read the first page,

Quote from: "tookie"

Sol from tookie
download/file.php?id=378

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 03/27/2010 1:26am
Quote Post
Hmm...Anyone know why CE isn't working for me? When I search for a 4byte value, it comes up with a bunch of ??'s, and then when I press "Next" it says "Scan error:thread 0: Stream read error"
Help, anyone?
I tried uninstalling, doesn't work.
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 03/27/2010 1:38am
Quote Post
Quote from: "StrangerDanger"
Hmm...Anyone know why CE isn't working for me? When I search for a 4byte value, it comes up with a bunch of ??'s, and then when I press "Next" it says "Scan error:thread 0: Stream read error"
Help, anyone?
*sigh* Did you NOT read the Hacking FAQ at the top? viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

You must change the value type to "Array of Bytes", thus why we call it "AoB" for short.
Re: mini Tower Defence (mTD) Posted on: 03/27/2010 1:40am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "StrangerDanger"
Help, anyone?
*sigh* Did you NOT read the Hacking FAQ at the top? viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101

You must change the value type to "Array of Bytes", thus why we call it "AoB" for short.
Uh...Wasn't it 4bytes?
"A simple 4 Byte*1 will find your upgrade points easily enough."