Primary
-migrated-
Primary
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Platform Stick

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Primary

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Primary

-migrated-
Last Updated: 05/05/2011 14:25

Primary - 45 pts. (new window)

Like a Boss

Defeat the first boss

Paint by Numbers

Complete your adventure

Game Dscription
Primary is about Roy, a super soldier in the land of the HUEman (get it? Ya we are lame.), who must climb to the top of Prizim tower to try to find a way to close the portal that is allowing horrible black goopy creatures into his world. NOTE: IF YOU GET THE STICKY KEYS BUG TRY CLICKING OUT OF THE GAME THEN BACK IN THE GAME THIS FIXES THE PROBLEM MOST OF THE TIME. Primary has been a long project for FrozenFire and me, we started this back in July… TONS of work have gone into this game and we hope you like it as much as we do.
Re: Primary Posted on: 11/24/2010 3:22pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Death683"
Deity's AoB no longer shows up, now that it got badges?
This is the Newgrounds section you blind moron.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Primary Posted on: 11/25/2010 7:10am
Quote Post
Uhhuh no need to be a douche.
Re: Primary Posted on: 11/28/2010 9:22pm
Quote Post
Yay! Thanks for get cheats to this game! I love badges!
Re: Primary Posted on: 11/30/2010 6:43pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Death683"
Uhhuh no need to be a douche.
No kidding. Phren, I'm sure Death is EVER so sorry he missed the tiny bit of text at the top of the page. I know he must be blind when he's expecting a site with a URL including KONGREGATEhack to be talking about Kong, itself. Please accept his deeply sincere apology. Not mine, though. I didn't offer one.

:?:
Re: Primary Posted on: 11/30/2010 7:23pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "jeffsmith"
[...] he must be blind when he's expecting a site with a URL including KONGREGATEhack to be talking about Kong, itself. Please accept his deeply sincere apology. Not mine, though. I didn't offer one.
It's not like there is this cool thing called "Frontpage" with one of the two hacking forums being named "Kongregate" and the subtitle being "Discuss hacking methods for games at Kongregate.com".

And it's not like he entered the one named "Other" with the subtitle "Discuss hacking methods for games on other sites and hacking in general." when he searched for a hack for a Kong game. It's really all my fault, he did nothing wrong. /sarcasm off

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Primary Posted on: 04/10/2011 1:34am
Quote Post
I'm rly sorry for bumping an old threat -.- but is there anyone out there with a .sol for this game? i hate the gameplay so much, and as people stated, the invincibility hacks make the game even tougher in spots with wall climbs...

playing legit i cant stand the sight of this game past the first boss, and with hacks i cant get past level 17 after 40 minutes of trying and failing. :@
grr, (broken image removed) someone help me out! It would be greatly appreciated (broken image removed)?

Edit: btw, this is my first post - hooray for finally taking part in discussion on these forums after slowly learning how to use cheat engine! (broken image removed) My next step is learning how the heck AoBs are made (broken image removed)
Re: Primary Posted on: 04/10/2011 5:42am
Quote Post
Quote from: "evoluchien"
gimme sol file

I'm not sure if it will work for you, but here's mine. I don't know if the game resends medal information, though. Just "Load Game," click "Menu," then click "Medals and Achievements" and see if they are sent. If not, try clicking on each one individually. If that still doesn't work, you're out of luck.

[attachment=0:3j0dpejj]pjraicmkasrmya1c0k15.sol[/attachment:3j0dpejj]
Re: Primary Posted on: 05/05/2011 2:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "embrezar"
I'm not sure if it will work for you, but here's mine. I don't know if the game resends medal information, though. Just "Load Game," click "Menu," then click "Medals and Achievements" and see if they are sent. If not, try clicking on each one individually. If that still doesn't work, you're out of luck.

pjraicmkasrmya1c0k15.sol
uploads.ungrounded.net527000527945_PrimaryEngine_Distrib_fina.swf
(3 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

Worked like a charm, thanks.