Help?
-migrated-
Help? Posted on: 02/27/2010 4:01pm
Quote Post
I'm not necessarily proud of the fact that I don't know how to use Cheat Engine anymore, but can anyone help? I have looked at some of the guides on how to use CE on this forum, but a lot of things they show, I can't seem to do. Does anyone have a simpler guide to using CE than the ones hosted on this forum?
Re: Help? Posted on: 02/27/2010 4:17pm
Quote Post
This explains pretty much everything. It's perfect for new users, hence its title: "New Users: Read This FAQ/CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL".
Re: Help? Posted on: 02/27/2010 4:38pm
Quote Post
You can also check some tutorials in youtube or around the web, google is your best friend (broken image removed)
Re: Help? Posted on: 02/27/2010 4:40pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What he said or you could use the cheat engine tutorial >.>

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Help? Posted on: 02/27/2010 5:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Ya think? >.>
And I am looking mainly for root variables, and how to find arrays of bytes for myself, other info would be welcome, but that is all I really need help with. (broken image removed)
Re: Help? Posted on: 02/27/2010 5:12pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Lexeaus"
Ya think? >.>
And I am looking mainly for root variables, and how to find arrays of bytes for myself, other info would be welcome, but that is all I really need help with. (broken image removed)

Psssssst... viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1947
Re: Help? Posted on: 02/27/2010 5:45pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Lexeaus"
Ya think? >.>
This is the only _root variable hacking tutorial as far as I know. As for bytecode hacking, this topic is all we have at the moment, except maybe my prehack tutorial.