Mad Karate Man
-migrated-
Mad Karate Man
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Fighting Flight Launch Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Mad Karate Man

-migrated-
Last Updated: 03/14/2010 15:34

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
We at Ninja Kiwi are proud to present Mad Karate Man as it's sponsors. The developer, Joaquin Zamora Ubilla of Big Lizard Games, would have liked to submit t...
Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/03/2010 6:26pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ninjaki ... karate-man

Remember the bonus stage in Street Fighter 2 where you smash the crap out of a car? Mad Karate Man is kind of like that, except instead of the car imagine you
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/03/2010 9:52pm
Quote Post
_level0/:cash works perfectly, though _level0/:currentPow I can't seem to find. I can find an address that ends in a 0, but when I reverse search for the next step, it doesn't give me an address that ends in a C >_>.
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/04/2010 3:18am
Quote Post
the 4b*8 yields the single value only.. and frozen or not it doesnt change anything. :?
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/04/2010 8:53am
Quote Post
Did you do it during the upgrade screen?
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/05/2010 11:52am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Infamousblob"
Did you do it during the upgrade screen?
I tried in the upgrade screen, the title menu, even when he's about to grab the dude which starts the round!
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/06/2010 2:07pm
Quote Post
.sol ----> file://localhost/C:/Users/Omistaja/Desktop/mkmSO.zip <---- (broken image removed)
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/06/2010 4:13pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "jjoon2"
.sol ----> file://localhost/C:/Users/Omistaja/Desktop/mkmSO.zip <---- (broken image removed)

:shock:
Can't believe I'm seeing this...
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/06/2010 11:01pm
Quote Post
this is win.
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/11/2010 5:32am
Quote Post
lolz
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/12/2010 5:58pm
Quote Post
LOL WTF dude
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/12/2010 9:01pm
Quote Post
My Norton blocks any malicious links, even if it doesn't even know about it (don't ask how), so it won't let me click in the link, what's it supposed to be?
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/12/2010 9:24pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
My Norton blocks any malicious links, even if it doesn't even know about it (don't ask how), so it won't let me click in the link, what's it supposed to be?
I believe that's where the .sol is located on his computer, not a url.
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/12/2010 10:09pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Usually I can download .sols (or any files in this matter) without any problems, for some reason, it won't download the link, so I won't find out what's so funny. (broken image removed)
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/12/2010 10:20pm
Quote Post
Usually I can download .sols (or any files in this matter) without any problems, for some reason, it won't download the link, so I won't find out what's so funny. (broken image removed)
No, you don't understand, that link he posted is where the .sol file is located on his computer, not a link to anything.
Re: Mad Karate Man Posted on: 03/13/2010 12:26am
Quote Post
No, you don't understand, that link he posted is where the .sol file is located on his computer, not a link to anything.
to make a little more blatantly obvious- THAT address is not a link to a downloadable file.
if you want a .sol: