ragnarok giving me a virus?
-migrated-
Re: ragnarok giving me a virus? Posted on: 03/15/2010 10:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
Quote from: "pythag12"
So theoretically, Kongregate could easily install some script on their page to prevent Rag users, right?
If you're talking about preventing .sol editing, then the game creator has to encrypt their .sols, as for just blocking Rag from hacking their games using the basic method, they already did that through a patch. Ragnarok is now used to easily .sol edit.

P.S. Kongregate doesn't make the advertisements, they make placeholders for other sites' advertisements to keep the site running (they have to pay for it, you know!). So whoever makes the advertisements can find an exploit and make it so that Rag cannot function, but there's really no point. ^^

P.S.S. The above is illegal btw.
I think pythag was referring to root hacking (what rag was originally meant for).
"using basic method" (broken image removed)
we all kinda have to now, since i don't think the root greasemonkey script properly changes variables.
Re: ragnarok giving me a virus? Posted on: 03/15/2010 11:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "pythag12"
So theoretically, Kongregate could easily install some script on their page to prevent Rag users, right?
If you're talking about preventing .sol editing, then the game creator has to encrypt their .sols, as for just blocking Rag from hacking their games using the basic method, they already did that through a patch. Ragnarok is now used to easily .sol edit.

P.S. Kongregate doesn't make the advertisements, they make placeholders for other sites' advertisements to keep the site running (they have to pay for it, you know!). So whoever makes the advertisements can find an exploit and make it so that Rag cannot function, but there's really no point. ^^

P.S.S. The above is illegal btw.
I think pythag was referring to root hacking (what rag was originally meant for).
"using basic method" (broken image removed)
we all kinda have to now, since i don't think the root greasemonkey script properly changes variables.
Off-Topic: I can't even get mine to work (broken image removed). It does add a neat space to the bottom of the game though (broken image removed)
Re: ragnarok giving me a virus? Posted on: 03/16/2010 5:01am
Quote Post
Guys, that was all uncalled for. Don't test the limits of the mods, that could earn you all a ban.
Also, don't use the quote function when you're replying to a post right before yours.
This topic is locked.

(On a side note, this just HAPPENS to be the day that I get home late because of an orchestra concert.)