Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Bullet Hell Shooter Space Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/21/2010 03:03

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

-migrated-
Last Updated: 05/21/2010 12:55

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/11/2010 12:04

Hostage Crisis Resolution

Rescue Adriana in level 3

Just Following Orders

Complete any 5 missions from the mission center

"And STAY Down This Time!"

Defeat Genu (again) on level 20

Entity Elimination

Defeat Entity on level 25

Game Dscription
The Enigmata galaxy is in peril once again, you and Neko are the only ones who can solve this crisis.
Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/16/2010 10:34pm
Quote Post
Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge is out, have not started to play yet, but i think their is a chance of getting badges.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/kidgame ... us-revenge
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/16/2010 10:58pm
Quote Post
Ok, I'm trying to look at it with sothink, but the code is just enormous. I mean, 2 thousand lines of code gone and I think there are another 20000+ waiting for me. YAY!
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/16/2010 11:02pm
Quote Post
Money is double *1
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/16/2010 11:24pm
Quote Post
So far I've got this:

d0 66 a9 04 a2 a1 68 e4 04 -> d0 66 a9 04 a2 a0 68 e4 04

Gives you life when you get hit. I'll probably come up with more stuff when I find more

EDIT: The game was updated, so this no longer works. I might take look at it again later, but not right now
EDIT2: I think that now it will work.
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/16/2010 11:29pm
Quote Post
Just about everything is Double *1, even Energy and possibly Achievement Points (which is used to access shops :cry:)
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/17/2010 2:51am
Quote Post
energy, money, shield, armor, slots are all double *1 or 4 byte*1
you can even use the add armor and shield but make energy 1 item and use the above and make it to where it still has tons, i do it simply so i can have every slot item on my machine no matter what lol.

if anyone has successfully hacked the nekon orb games tell me, i can't get plat lvl10 (broken image removed) i have all the upgrades on my ship litterally all of them, all of the upgraded to where they can be by lvl 13, magnit and lots of attack skills and still i end up about 40 short every time.
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/17/2010 8:52am
Quote Post
@whatever you AOB dont work.
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/17/2010 11:07am
Quote Post
Quote from: "darkmikasonfire"
energy, money, shield, armor, slots are all double *1 or 4 byte*1
you can even use the add armor and shield but make energy 1 item and use the above and make it to where it still has tons, i do it simply so i can have every slot item on my machine no matter what lol.

if anyone has successfully hacked the nekon orb games tell me, i can't get plat lvl10 (broken image removed) i have all the upgrades on my ship litterally all of them, all of the upgraded to where they can be by lvl 13, magnit and lots of attack skills and still i end up about 40 short every time.
Oh, the irony, it's killing me with it's laughter!
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/17/2010 5:05pm
Quote Post
i know lol. i made it to where i have 5000 everything at all times, yet i still use the equipment for no reason just to have them.
if you set it to where you have 0 equipped items and save. when you next load the game it will still say you have everything equipped but equipment is at 0, you can unequip and reequip everything and it will still only show 0 items equipped, so from that point on you don't have to CE it you'll be able to have whatever is the max of everything at the time (as every few levels you can upgrade stuff shop items) without having to use CE anymore. though i'm not sure if when you upgrade it goes back to being counted or not. i just found it out lol. will edit my post when i get to next upgrade.
yep even when you upgrade you equipment it still stays at 0.

also still anyone found the nekon point thing? double and 4byte *1 doesn't work, i'll be trying 4byte*8 now as i'm not sure i've tried it yet.
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/17/2010 5:52pm
Quote Post
If by the nekon orb thing,you mean the little side-game, I found this:

66 9d 06 24 01 a0 68 9d 06 -> 66 9d 06 24 05 a0 68 9d 06
Each orb actually counts as 5. You can modify it so each orb can be worth more. You can also change the a0 to a2, so it will multiply instead of adding.
Actually, just by looking at the code I believe they can be found searching for 4bytes*1 or *8, but I'm not sure about it.
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/17/2010 6:19pm
Quote Post
yes that's exactly what i was talking about thank you so much :-D

anyone happen to know how to get the legendary key? beat game still don't have it.
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/18/2010 3:27am
Quote Post
Badges have arrived.
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/18/2010 3:53am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Unfortunately, the only badge that will submit for me is the first badge. The other two don't work at all. (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/18/2010 4:35am
Quote Post
i got the legendary key when i replayed the first level after beating level 25

only the first badge unlocks for me as well
Re: Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge Posted on: 03/18/2010 4:44am
Quote Post
i think that if your only getting the first badge, it could be because of the cheat detection in the game. During gameplay if you see Cheat on the lower right hand side of the screen it probably wont unlock it, i could be wrong.