Miami Shark
-migrated-
Miami Shark
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Funny Keyboard Only Shark Side Scrolling

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Miami Shark

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/06/2014 14:54

Miami Shark

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/02/2010 01:39

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Take a wild ride through the action packed daily routine of a Miami Shark, the destruction and mayhem is bound to rip your face off right through the screen. Intense shark-tion includes intense explosions, mass genocide of innocents and adrenaline pumping insanity. Warning: game will blow up your monitor.
Miami Shark Posted on: 04/01/2010 10:34pm
Quote Post
Another weird, action-packed game from newgrounds that seems to be getting decent ratings.
I think the newgrounds had a section on it, but the Aob's were badge oriented. Tbh, didn't really try any hacks (damn english paper), though the game goes by fast and gets monotonous after a while anyways.

Link- http://www.kongregate.com/games/wiesi/miami-shark
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/01/2010 11:01pm
Quote Post
Encrypted .swfs make me butthurt (broken image removed)
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/01/2010 11:16pm
Quote Post
System Bot
What do you want to hack in that game anyways? Its done in like 4 minutes and except for medals there is no real sense in playing that game multiple times.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/02/2010 12:35am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
What do you want to hack in that game anyways? Its done in like 4 minutes and except for medals there is no real sense in playing that game multiple times.
We don't only hack hard games. We hack all games; it's the satisfaction that you've managed to beat the system, to kick the box open and leave it open for others to walk out of.
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/02/2010 12:42am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Zirak"
We don't only hack hard games. We hack all games; it's the satisfaction that you've managed to beat the system, to kick the box open and leave it open for others to walk out of.
yeah, what he said. but really, I was just going on the assumption that it might get badges since it's on the front page.
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/02/2010 12:50am
Quote Post
System Bot

I know I know. I just don't know what exactly you want to hack in that game. I mean, what exactly is hackable in that game? The score? The damage? Tell me. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/02/2010 12:56am
Quote Post
The score? The damage?
Yes. It's probably possible to AoB your way so that every jump will be a super-one, or easily pulling down air planes.

In this moment more than others, I wish I knew how to AoB hack. Just out of spite.
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/02/2010 12:59am
Quote Post
The score? The damage?
Yes. It's probably possible to AoB your way so that every jump will be a super-one, or easily pulling down air planes.

In this moment more than others, I wish I knew how to AoB hack. Just out of spite.
it's not that difficult to learn, as long as you have an ample amount of tuts or advice from ppl (thx whatever). Only problem for me is a working sothink. perhaps, 5.5 will work better
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/02/2010 1:26am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
The score? The damage?

it's not that difficult to learn, as long as you have an ample amount of tuts or advice from ppl (thx whatever). Only problem for me is a working sothink. perhaps, 5.5 will work better
Never said it was hard; it appears very hard, though.
The biggest problem that I have with it is extracting the .swf without Firefox. I find Firefox uncomfortable (avid Chrome user).

But this is getting off-topic.

Anyway, tried lots of scans on distance. Float, Double and 4 bytes don't work (*1, *8 and *8+6). I did find some interesting root variables (some of the names are so funny; _level0/:girlexplode is my favourite):
_level0/:swanlife
_level0/:highjumpx
_level0/:sharkspeed
_level0/:coins

I also found 3 that sound important, but I have no clue what they're supposed to do:
_level0/:breaker3
_level0/:breaker2
_level0/:breaker

Now I just need to figure out how to find pointers to root variables.
Re: Miami Shark Posted on: 04/02/2010 1:39am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
The score? The damage?

Never said it was hard; it appears very hard, though.
The biggest problem that I have with it is extracting the .swf without Firefox. I find Firefox uncomfortable (avid Chrome user).

But this is getting off-topic.

Anyway, tried lots of scans on distance. Float, Double and 4 bytes don't work (*1, *8 and *8+6). I did find some interesting root variables (some of the names are so funny; _level0/:girlexplode is my favourite):
_level0/:swanlife
_level0/:highjumpx
_level0/:sharkspeed
_level0/:coins

I also found 3 that sound important, but I have no clue what they're supposed to do:
_level0/:breaker3
_level0/:breaker2
_level0/:breaker

Now I just need to figure out how to find pointers to root variables.
if chrome has add-ons, you could just look up a d/l manager for the embedded links on the page. Breaker sounds like an achievement