Skip to content

Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Homerun In Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball. View game

94 posts

Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land

Posted Oct 6, 2010 11:00 am

Hi guys,

I'm new to this, but it already know the basics of CE. So, I wanted to try the diamonds hack. I got it working, but instead of 1000 diamonds I get 800. What did I do wrong ?

I loaded up the game and searched for the AoB before hitting any button. Changed the value and went in-game and there were 800 diamonds.

Edit : New game solved it.

Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 22, 2010 12:59 am

HUGE BUMP

A completely new version has been released lately, although the link did not change. It is very unlikely that any of the AoBs in this thread still work, so here are some new ones:

Much higher hitting power
66 bc 24 24 64 a3 a2
66 bc 24 24 64 a2 a2

If you think this is too much power, change the "64" to a lower hex number.

Money increases on purchase
66 d9 01 60 f3 16 66 9a 07 a1
66 d9 01 60 f3 16 66 9a 07 a0

If that's not enough, change a1 to a2, the money will multiply on purchase.

All premium items unlocked
66 e4 18 66 dd 01 d0 66 9a 07 ad
66 e4 18 66 dd 01 d0 66 9a 07 af

Anti Cheat function disabled
d0 30 d0 66 c2 0e
47 30 d0 66 c2 0e

The above AoB allows you to search for your money (Double*1) and change it without the game freezing.

P.S.: The game is called "Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball" now - I changed the thread's title accordingly. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 22, 2010 1:02 pm

It's even on the front homepage for some reason, but you can still get the same badges and if you already have them you can't re-get them. I don't understand why the hell they've done this update instead of releasing a new game.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 22, 2010 1:32 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
It's even on the front homepage for some reason, but you can still get the same badges and if you already have them you can't re-get them. I don't understand why the hell they've done this update instead of releasing a new game.


I'm not very familiar with the process of publishing new games to websites, but from the fact that it was such a large update as well as the name change, I almost think they did the update to get it out there quicker than they would with a new game. Again, unfamiliar with the process, so I could be completely wrong. But I know some of the other big sites can take weeks and even months to publish a dev's new game (e.g., it took juicybeast almost two months to get peakot and dale up and onto miniclip after they. finished the full version, even though there was a publishing contract in place well before the game's completion.)

*edit* Phren, your aob for unlocking all premium items does not appear to work for the new weapon. This could simply be a glitch on my side since I used an existing game. dunno, and too lazy to dl the swf to find out tonight/technically morning now. Just thought I'd mention

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 22, 2010 2:09 pm
Quote from: "mocoberci"
there was a refresh for the game, so no aob on this blog works... sad...
Quote from: "phreneticus"
HUGE BUMP

A completely new version has been released lately, although the link did not change. It is very unlikely that any of the AoBs in this thread still work, so here are some new ones:
Much higher hitting power
66 bc 24 24 64 a3 a2
66 bc 24 24 64 a2 a2

If you think this is too much power, change the "64" to a lower hex number.

Money increases on purchase
66 d9 01 60 f3 16 66 9a 07 a1
66 d9 01 60 f3 16 66 9a 07 a0

If that's not enough, change a1 to a2, the money will multiply on purchase.

All premium items unlocked
66 e4 18 66 dd 01 d0 66 9a 07 ad
66 e4 18 66 dd 01 d0 66 9a 07 af

Anti Cheat function disabled
d0 30 d0 66 c2 0e
47 30 d0 66 c2 0e

The above AoB allows you to search for your money (Double*1) and change it without the game freezing.

P.S.: The game is called "Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball" now - I changed the thread's title accordingly. ;)

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 22, 2010 3:28 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
I don't understand why the hell they've done this update instead of releasing a new game.

This will probably clear it up:

Quote from: "BerzerkStudio"
Hey guys!

The sequel to Homerun in Berzerk Land will probably show up sometime in 2011, but since we really appreciate your support, we



This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Jesus phren, does the guy EVER come down? lol I'm at over 3million distance and 2.6 million height. rofl

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 22, 2010 8:26 pm
Quote from: "HakHappy"
Jesus phren, does the guy EVER come down? lol I'm at over 3million distance and 2.6 million height. rofl

That's not much. When I tested my AoB he was still flying at 40 million feet. Anyway, set it to 10 and you should be fine.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 22, 2010 11:51 pm

An AoB for diamonds would be most helpful.

Also, with the Unlock All Premium Items AoB, the reapers scythe is not unlocked, and it tends to not let you equip things.  I can't equip any of them.

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 23, 2010 12:09 am
Quote from: "Onenottoknow"
An AoB for diamonds would be most helpful.

You have to be more precise. What should the AoB do?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 23, 2010 12:12 am

Either simply be the AoB that governs diamonds so we can edit the hex value at will, or a suggested change that give you 10000 or so.

I attempted to filter it out, couldn't.

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 24, 2010 5:13 am

All but the premium AoB works, as I have the same issue as One does (Expected, and my tinkering with it did nada.) However, it appears if you used the old code before the update, the characters you equipped the stuff to will still have it. Power smashes left still works with 4b*1 though.

Edit: If it's equipped, don't remove it, you'll lose all that person's gear, money and diamond based items.

Re: Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Posted Dec 25, 2010 1:03 am

Same here. I can see the items but i cannot equip them. phreneticus, can you plese find AoB for diamonds ih you have time?