Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball
-migrated-
Homerun In Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Catapult Flight Launch Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Homerun in Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/06/2017 15:03

Homerun In Berzerk Land: Berzerk Ball

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Hive Mind

Hit 10 bees across all trials

Totally Smashed

Get 10 total killer shots and 3 power smashes in a single trial

Going, Going, Gone

Hit the geek 700,000 feet

Game Dscription
Hey guys! The sequel to Homerun in Berzerk Land will probably show up sometime in 2011, but since we really appreciate your support, we’ve decided to give you something to sink your teeth into in the meantime. Behold Berzerk Ball, the expansion pack of the original Homerun game. A brand new look for the game, new weapons, new items and a sexy new character are all bundled in for you so you get the chance to beat your friends’ high scores all over again! Oh yeah, and make sure to check out the iPhone and iPod version of it at: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id406919685?mt=8# ! We also would like to take the occasion to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy, super-sharp New Year 2011! Thanks for all your support and we hope to see you guys back as top-shape as ever next year (aka in a couple of days from now)! You Rock! Welcome to Berzerk Land! It’s play ball time and the Berzerk Crew is ready to teach Comeau the nerd a good lesson! Bash the hell out of this geek all the way through Berzerk Land, earn money to buy new gear and gain experience to increase the power of your character!
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/27/2010 8:19pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "praetor"
hard badge (powerful shot):
24 01 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d1
24 16 d0 66 ?? ?? a0 d1

Change 01 to whatever you want.  16 seemed to put me in the sweet spot for the badge range with no intervention.. but I have a pretty upgraded geek.. so your results may vary

this works perfect for me!!
set to 16....

thanks man!!
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/28/2010 1:24am
Quote Post
I hate to be a leech. But I'm on a mac, anyone got a sol file?
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/28/2010 7:01am
Quote Post
My Sothink freezes up any time I click on a resource file to try to view the sourcecode.  It doesn't seem to matter which file I click - it freezes regardless.  Any ideas??

edit:  Just updated to the newest version and it still freezes, so that's not the problem.
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/28/2010 12:30pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Likewise.  They keep updating the hell out of this game!

How in the hell can you get 1000 diamonds normally anyway?  There are only 455 available!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/28/2010 12:39pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"

How in the hell can you get 1000 diamonds normally anyway?  There are only 455 available!
You get diamonds when you "play" with friends in other words, if you share it on facebook and shit.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/31/2010 1:54am
Quote Post
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"

Donate real money to the developer.
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/31/2010 12:04pm
Quote Post
ouch.... 16 seems not to be good for a fully upgraded one... got 700k before even touching the ground... so probably got up to the highscore no.1 (broken image removed)
also unbelievable height of 300k, gotta change it to a smaller number for the multiplier...

Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/31/2010 12:52pm
Quote Post
Yeah if your fully upgraded put it to 10 or 8. got me 1.1mill (i had to hold the left arrow key all the way though hah, so maybe try even smaller or take off some items... i used diamon items).
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 05/31/2010 9:00pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "testacc22"
Yeah if your fully upgraded put it to 10 or 8. got me 1.1mill (i had to hold the left arrow key all the way though hah, so maybe try even smaller or take off some items... i used diamon items).

It is in hex, so 10 == 16 decimal.  I actually put mine to around 6 (already have lots of upgrades) and got it without being to suspicious  :?
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 06/07/2010 3:59pm
Quote Post
None of the AoBs work for me.
Scan just doesn't find anything.
:/
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 06/08/2010 12:49am
Quote Post
yeah, the older ones no longer work. but the one on page 6 does.
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 07/16/2010 6:04pm
Quote Post
None of these codes work anymore...
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 07/18/2010 6:44am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Confirmed still working.
Did you attach CE to plugin-container.exe if your using firefox?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 07/18/2010 9:45am
Quote Post
in fact thats the way thanks

choose in processe list plugin_container.exe to find array of bytes (broken image removed)

thx blahblah
Re: Homerun In Berzerk Land Posted on: 07/26/2010 3:56am
Quote Post
LOL used the multiplier put at 16.. and in 10 seconds it was a 1,000,000 height and going.. I guess I'll refresh and lower it a little.. 08 is still to high.. hmm 04?