Sydney Shark
-migrated-
Sydney Shark
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Funny Keyboard Only Shark Side Scrolling

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Sydney Shark

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 08/27/2015 09:49

Sydney Shark

-migrated-
Last Updated: 05/02/2010 08:59

Sydney Shark

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/20/2010 13:46

Sydney Shark - 35 pts. (new window)

Species Sampler

Eat a cruise ship passenger, horse head, and a delicious morsel of orca

Land Blown Under

Nuke Sydney

Shark Fin Soup Revenge

Score 4 million points

Game Dscription
After visiting family in Tampa Bay and it’s thirst for destroying aircraft and killing of innocents unquenched, our friend and savior the Shark journeyed across half the planet to find itself in the land down under, Australia. With annihilation of various marsupial species in mind, it will brutally murder everything that gets in it’s way and everything not in it’s way, taking down a helicopter or two as chaser. Somewhere in the distance a koala has a premonition of it’s untimely and overly violent death.
Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/17/2010 2:18am
Quote Post
Got badges. Lets here these AoBs. This game sounds like A LOT of fun with AoBs lol.
Will try some byte search meanwhile
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/17/2010 2:21am
Quote Post
Quote from: "praetor"
Not sure if this will help with the medals, but you can extend the length to whatever you want.

Changes it from 185 to 500
96 0c 00 00 6d 69 6c 65 73 00 07 b9 00 00 00
96 0c 00 00 6d 69 6c 65 73 00 07 f4 01 00 00

Is there any specific medals that are "hard" to get?
All I can find on it.
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/18/2010 3:35am
Quote Post
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2337&p=23674&hilit=sydney+shark#p23674
it's been posted on the newgrounds section
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/18/2010 8:00pm
Quote Post
This is a really fun game.. you shouldn't have to cheat to get the medal.. and it takes like 5 minutes anyway. Though, to save some time, I did have a macro for "Down Arrow" x200 presses. Just make sure you bring every aircraft down, and smash everything on the way, and you win!
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/18/2010 8:03pm
Quote Post
We, or at least I, don't "cheat" to get badges. I hack for the heck of it.
That's what makes hacking so fun, and why I think everyone should try it. It's about looking at the Matrix, and picking the red pill. It's about mocking the ones that take the blue pill.
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/18/2010 8:07pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Zirak"
We, or at least I, don't "cheat" to get badges. I hack for the heck of it.

And how do you test your hacks then? :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/18/2010 8:10pm
Quote Post
Leaving it to the unsuspecting public, of course! <3
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/18/2010 9:03pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Bazaku"
This is a really fun game.. you shouldn't have to cheat to get the medal.. and it takes like 5 minutes anyway. Though, to save some time, I did have a macro for "Down Arrow" x200 presses. Just make sure you bring every aircraft down, and smash everything on the way, and you win!
We are a hacking discussion board, why are you suggesting we DON'T hack it. That's just like telling a mod not to ban trolls because they are funny. It's their job to do so, like it's our job to supply hacks to those who don't have the ability to do it themselves.

*triple fucking facepalm*
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/19/2010 8:32am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
We are a hacking discussion board, why are you suggesting we DON'T hack it. That's just like telling a mod not to ban trolls because they are funny. It's their job to do so, like it's our job to supply hacks to those who don't have the ability to do it themselves.

lol obviously. But it was more directed to those who don't wish to play, and wait to leech for some hack that's been posted. I know it's going against the flow... but this game is easy enough to beat without hacking, so I just felt like poking fun at them.. now that's spoiled.  :oops:
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/19/2010 10:28am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"

lol obviously. But it was more directed to those who don't wish to play, and wait to leech for some hack that's been posted. I know it's going against the flow... but this game is easy enough to beat without hacking, so I just felt like poking fun at them.. now that's spoiled.  :oops:

What you did there was the equal of going into a Protestant church and shouting that you're gay.
That doesn't yield good results.
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/19/2010 2:40pm
Quote Post
Honestly, this shit again?  It's not even worth trying ot find a decent image marco at the rate retarded shit liek this comes up. derp.
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/19/2010 2:41pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Honestly, this shit again?  It's not even worth trying ot find a decent image marco at the rate retarded shit liek this comes up. derp.

Gratz to your 500th post. :lol:

And yes, thats just so retarded..

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/19/2010 10:05pm
Quote Post
Thanks. (broken image removed)
I saw I was at 499 but couldn't hold back the HURRRRRRR for this topic and wasted a decent number on a rage post. Oh well, lol.
Re: Sydney Shark Posted on: 04/20/2010 1:46pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
(broken image removed)

I beat it my first go through without hax.  Same with the last one.  They are just too damn easy!

Anyway, the length change AoB should be more than enough for a person with a few minutes to play and a fast hand at hitting the down arrow, (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez