[Request]Treasure Isle
-migrated-
[Request]Treasure Isle Posted on: 04/23/2010 10:09am
Quote Post
http://apps.facebook.com/treasureisle

i think that is hard to do hacks for this game ...
but if you can so try please =]
Re: [Request]Treasure Isle Posted on: 04/23/2010 12:40pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Nice game..

Money is double *1. But if you buy something and reload its the same as before..

My AOB's also do not work. For those who want to try, everything with money is in "Transactions".

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: [Request]Treasure Isle Posted on: 04/23/2010 2:18pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
I tried making the xp increase with each dig, worked for a few clicks then i couldn't click anything, had to refresh...the xp reset but the extra digs saved...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: [Request]Treasure Isle Posted on: 04/23/2010 3:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "gates"
I tried making the xp increase with each dig, worked for a few clicks then i couldn't click anything, had to refresh...the xp reset but the extra digs saved...

so give me this please its good
Re: [Request]Treasure Isle Posted on: 04/24/2010 12:51pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
The game checks every 10 seconds or so with the server and if things don't match up you get the "out of sync" error and all clicking is disabled until you reload...Seems like this game will have the same problems as farmville (both made by zynga).  Maybe someone with some more experience could come up with an "Instant Harvest" to work around the energy thing...I don't think there's and easy way to do this and these games are a little advanced for me...

If your only 2 away on energy, speed hack will work to get you those but then the timer goes to 12+ minutes and just loops.

The XML looks encrypted?...

Tried a bunch of other stuff and all = fail

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: [Request]Treasure Isle Posted on: 04/26/2010 5:55pm
Quote Post
someone find something for this game ??
Re: [Request]Treasure Isle Posted on: 04/26/2010 5:57pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "FireShark"
someone find something for this game ??
If someone would've found something he would've posted here. Please stop asking all the time. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus