Cell Warfare
Auto-Post
Cell Warfare
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Arcade Cell Good Music Shooter

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cell Warfare

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Cell Warfare - 110 pts. (new window)

Matryoshka

Earn achievements to earn 5 badges

Autoimmunity

Score 5,000 points in any mode

Believe in the Achievin'

Unlock all 78 achievements

The Burning Legion

Complete an insane legion without being hit once

Game Dscription
An amazing content packed space shooter with 78 achievements, 28 badges, 10 unique enemies New power ups are unlocked at 20 & 40 achievements, A new ability is unlocked at 60 achievements, and the almighty gold bullets are unlocked when you unlock all the achievements. LAG If the game is lagging for you right click the screen, go to settings, and switch the storage amount to unlimited. Created by: Xdragonx10 / Christopher Gregorio Sponsored By: FreeGamesOnline.com Feel free to add this game to your site, you can get the swf from the following location: http://uploads.ungrounded.net/482000/482772_flow6.swf Please tell me about any bugs you find in the game. The double shot replenishing the triple shot was intentional. Update Hello, thanks for the feedback everyone. I make sure I read all the shouts/whispers I get and I also read several of the comments, but I get far too many of them to try to respond them all. Don’t think I’m just ignoring them. I’m making notes of everything you say and I try fixing all of the biggest complaints that I can. WARNING For some very odd reason I’ve been getting reports that saved games have been removed when you favorite the game. I can’t confirm this, but I have gotten a good # of reports that suggest this.
Cell Warfare Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
An amazing content packed space shooter with 78 achievements, 28 badges, 10 unique enemies New power ups are unlocked at 20 & 40 achievements, A new ability is unlocked at 60 achievements, and the almighty gold bullets are unlocked when you unlock all the achievements. LAG If the game is lagging for you right click the screen, go to settings, and switch the storage amount to unlimited. Created by: Xdragonx10 / Christopher Gregorio Sponsored By: FreeGamesOnline.com Feel free to add this game to your site, you can get the swf from the following location: http://uploads.ungrounded.net/482000/482772_flow6.swf Please tell me about any bugs you find in the game. The double shot replenishing the triple shot was intentional. Update Hello, thanks for the feedback everyone. I make sure I read all the shouts/whispers I get and I also read several of the comments, but I get far too many of them to try to respond them all. Don?EUR(TM)t think I?EUR(TM)m just ignoring them. I?EUR(TM)m making notes of everything you say and I try fixing all of the biggest complaints that I can. WARNING For some very odd reason I?EUR(TM)ve been getting reports that saved games have been removed when you favorite the game. I can?EUR(TM)t confirm this, but I have gotten a good # of reports that suggest this.