Clockwords: Act I
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Clockwords: Act I

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/25/2010 16:18

Clockwords: Act 1

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/18/2010 03:34

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Clockwords is back! Act 1 continues the story, following the adventures of the inventor and his machine. Clockwords is a word game like no other. Mix of a word game with speed, strategy, and steam-powered bugs! Use your vocabulary to defend your laboratory.
Clockwords: Act I Posted on: 04/25/2010 11:55am
Quote Post
Hey all. The new Clockwords is out (broken image removed). I haven't been able to try AoB it yet, but I have found another hack using CE. Here is the link:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/gabob/clockwords-act-i

Here's the CE hack. Complete a level so you have some secrets to spend on upgrades. Search 4 bytes *1 into CE for the amount of secrets you have. Spend one, then search for the new amount. Do this until you get one value left, and add it to the bottom CE window. Don't change it just yet. You need at least one more secret to do this step, otherwise, get one first.

Now, this part gets tricky, so if enough people don't understand it, I'll make a video of it tomorrow perhaps

Right click the value you got and click "Find out what writes to this address". Now, a thing should pop up. Move it away from the CE window so you can see it, then spend a secret. You should see some text in the box. Click it, then click "Add", the "Stop", followed by "Close". Freeze the value to 12, and you should have 12 secrets at all times (broken image removed). I'll try AoBing it, but not sure how much time I'll get tomorrow (broken image removed)

Have fun hacking (broken image removed)
Re: Clockwords: Act I Posted on: 04/25/2010 2:13pm
Quote Post
System Bot
L3rn 2 u5e th3 5ear(h

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2250
Quote from: "praetor"
Accept any word

27 48 00 00 9A
26 48 00 00 9A

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Clockwords: Act I Posted on: 04/25/2010 4:18pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Milamber"
Hey all. The new Clockwords is out (broken image removed). I haven't been able to try AoB it yet, but I have found another hack using CE. Here is the link:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/gabob/clockwords-act-i

Here's the CE hack. Complete a level so you have some secrets to spend on upgrades. Search 4 bytes *1 into CE for the amount of secrets you have. Spend one, then search for the new amount. Do this until you get one value left, and add it to the bottom CE window. Don't change it just yet. You need at least one more secret to do this step, otherwise, get one first.

Now, this part gets tricky, so if enough people don't understand it, I'll make a video of it tomorrow perhaps

Right click the value you got and click "Find out what writes to this address". Now, a thing should pop up. Move it away from the CE window so you can see it, then spend a secret. You should see some text in the box. Click it, then click "Add", the "Stop", followed by "Close". Freeze the value to 12, and you should have 12 secrets at all times (broken image removed). I'll try AoBing it, but not sure how much time I'll get tomorrow (broken image removed)

Have fun hacking (broken image removed)
nice find. if this one was as successful as the first, then this should probably get badges too