Request: Kingdoms of Camelot Hacks
-migrated-
Request: Kingdoms of Camelot Hacks Posted on: 04/28/2010 9:33pm
Quote Post
http://apps.facebook.com/kingdomsofcamelot/

Are there any KoC cheats that you know of? If so, please post here. Thank You in Advance.
Re: Request: Kingdoms of Camelot Hacks Posted on: 04/29/2010 5:34am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Zirak"
First of all, what did you try? There are places on your back that you've probably already reached and scratched. If we scratch it more, that spot will be sore, and you'll have an uncomfortable sensation there. Even worse, since this is a forum, so many scratches there will be, that we'll get right through the flesh and meat, and straight to the spine; leaving only surgery an option. Even after a successful surgery, you are likely to have permanent damage to your spine, making you crippled for the rest your entire life.
We don't want to get to that just because you didn't tell us where to not scratch, now do we?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Request: Kingdoms of Camelot Hacks Posted on: 05/11/2010 2:01pm
Quote Post
It's a html server sided game. No AoB's no hacks with CE at all. Packet editing maybe, but it's been around for a while.
There is however a way to search the map for player wildernesses and cities etc. I have not been able to recreate this. A site did offer it for a price, but he has  been unable to do so of late. Could anyone try to replicate that and let us know? Thank you for even considering doing so..
Re: Request: Kingdoms of Camelot Hacks Posted on: 05/11/2010 2:59pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Good luck with packet editing.  I double check everything to see if what you are submitting is valid, and I turn down anything that isn't.

Basically, short of writing a bot, you will have to find a SQL injection or some crazy exploit where you can buy something for X and sell it for >X.  (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez