Skip to content

Fantasy Online

-migrated-

72 posts

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 1, 2010 10:35 pm

wow KongregateHack this game similiar to what we attempted to do but he did it first :p also used mouse movement kinda lamer.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 1, 2010 11:09 pm

Boring. Just playing the tutorial makes it feel like a Runescape ripoff, just more top-down and less childish.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 2, 2010 9:52 am

I'd say it has more in common with MapleStory. Runescape had really imaginative quests, even with it's incredibly restricted combat.

This has the usual "kill X of Y" and "get X of Y by killing Z's" repeated to infinity, recycled enemy's, a skills bar and rigid class types.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 2, 2010 11:06 am
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I'd say it has more in common with MapleStory. Runescape had really imaginative quests, even with it's incredibly restricted combat.

This has the usual "kill X of Y" and "get X of Y by killing Z's" repeated to infinity, recycled enemy's, a skills bar and rigid class types.

Let us call it more of a MapleScape hybrid ugly looking... "thing", thing being used loosely.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 2, 2010 8:08 pm

hacking it is definitely possible a few hacks of the top of my head.

Map hack is possible just to show off you can go on top of buildings etc and ppl will go like wtf.

I tried packet cheating its definitely possible I can spam chat packet and works no problem.
You can spam movement packets and move very fast other then i guess with byte hacks you can remove attack delays and other things but game is boring yah grind grind grind..

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 3, 2010 1:09 am

yup xD i figured that out as well right away xD same thing Kongregate badge sending used well still uses  (broken image removed)

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 3, 2010 1:38 am

PHP decrypting I assume (through one YT search)?

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 4, 2010 2:52 pm

packet hacking is definitely possible. It was really laggy one time and I spam clicked a quest complete npc and got the reward and xp 3 times. Looks like it doesn't check the packets.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 4, 2010 7:55 pm

teach me how to hack fantasy online. (broken image removed)

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 4, 2010 11:07 pm
Quote from: "leopirex"
teach me how to hack fantasy online. (broken image removed)


Use wpe pro.Log packets.Add to send list.Spam.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 5, 2010 12:27 am

Use proxy & test account if you're scared to get banned.
I didn't trust WPE Pro, if my scanners go off without any notice of false positives from the comments, chances are I'll never download that program. (broken image removed)

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 5, 2010 7:38 am
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Use proxy & test account if you're scared to get banned.
I didn't trust WPE Pro, if my scanners go off without any notice of false positives from the comments, chances are I'll never download that program. (broken image removed)


Actually, norton does not identify it as a trojan but rather as a hacking tool.I think I will trust.

Re: Fantasy Online

Posted Jun 5, 2010 12:25 pm
Quote from: "HaxingMadness"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Use proxy & test account if you're scared to get banned.
I didn't trust WPE Pro, if my scanners go off without any notice of false positives from the comments, chances are I'll never download that program. (broken image removed)

Actually, norton does not identify it as a trojan but rather as a hacking tool.I think I will trust.

No, it detected it as a potential threat (which I don't mind), but when I ran it, my scanners (which include Norton, AVG, and other AVs) went off saying it  was a trojan.
I don't care if YOU trust it, just saying that I'm not trusting.