Fantasy Online
-migrated-
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 07/22/2010 10:48pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "link3662"
How do you hack it?? Im new at this stuff so.. ya you know...

Your the 12341837204981723907401th person to ask that question!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 07/24/2010 1:42am
Quote Post
Quote from: "link3662"
How do you hack it?? Im new at this stuff so.. ya you know...

Impying thats a valid excuse for being retarded/incapable of reading.
All working tools and methods are supplied in this topic. Go find them.
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 07/30/2010 4:00pm
Quote Post
He is new to it.. Just giving a program which he must work with wont help a person who is new to hacking what-so ever..  (broken image removed)
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 07/30/2010 5:47pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Storm31"
He is new to it.. Just giving a program which he must work with wont help a person who is new to hacking what-so ever..  (broken image removed)
There is a hacking FAQ and a whole tutorial section. We've had this shit 1000 times before.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 07/31/2010 10:17pm
Quote Post

Anyone knows how to remove the delay of attacking on this game? Any AoB for it?
Since most of it is Server Sided, spamming attacks is possible, correct?

Edited:
Very funny, I get a -1 karma for free 'cause my asking... the other people that goes totally offtopic on this thread gets bad karma too? I just don't know that beign ON-TOPIC is against the rules...

Edited #2:
Instead, I decompiled the flash client, and search the best I can for any info, since no one here give any hints, looks liked the server controls everything at all, for example, when you engage a fight, the server control the speed of attacks both of you and enemy.
After reading the source, I think that or isn't possible to hack anything - is just a shell client - or is very hard, even hacking the packets.
The only thing that I notice, but isn't a great exploit, is that the client 'validates' the walk blocking, the server just obeys this (I see monters and players walking over water)

Anyway, tks!

Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/02/2010 5:00pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "HarryPitfall"
Anyone knows how to remove the delay of attacking on this game? Any AoB for it?
Since most of it is Server Sided, spamming attacks is possible, correct?

Edited:
Very funny, I get a -1 karma for free 'cause my asking... the other people that goes totally offtopic on this thread gets bad karma too? I just don't know that beign ON-TOPIC is against the rules...

Edited #2:
Instead, I decompiled the flash client, and search the best I can for any info, since no one here give any hints, looks liked the server controls everything at all, for example, when you engage a fight, the server control the speed of attacks both of you and enemy.
After reading the source, I think that or isn't possible to hack anything - is just a shell client - or is very hard, even hacking the packets.
The only thing that I notice, but isn't a great exploit, is that the client 'validates' the walk blocking, the server just obeys this (I see monters and players walking over water)

Anyway, tks!
Anyone with a brain would know that most of the actions you do in almost any multiplayer game is server-sided, this includes attacking and probably anything associated with it.

As said before, you're most likely to make progress by using WPE Pro instead of just decompiling it and looking for an AoB.
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/02/2010 5:50pm
Quote Post
Had hacks for a while but I didn't want to ruin the game so I didn't release them. I had an attack AoB that would send the attack message every time you engaged an enemy but that got fixed since you can no longer deselect enemies. The only thing that's useful and still works is this.

Equip Items Regardless Of Stats (Level/2H limit can be removed but make it obvious that you're hacking)
ad 12 02 00 00 27 d7 -> ad 12 02 00 00 26 d7
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/03/2010 7:24pm
Quote Post
thanks derek. another awesome one to have would be buffs regardless of stats, but then i guess the fireballs and stuff might be obvious too.

hmm i have the one you posted working for me this morning, but now i cant seem to get it
edit: oops my mistake. got it working again
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/06/2010 5:42pm
Quote Post
cant u just make a non mmo trainer for it?
so that way no one knows ur hacking then when u go back to the mmo version ur lvl is higher
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/06/2010 6:13pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "yaho"
cant u just make a non mmo trainer for it?
so that way no one knows ur hacking then when u go back to the mmo version ur lvl is higher
never played the game, but i assume the server's time stamps and checks would prevent that. don't take my word for it though
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/08/2010 7:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Derek"
Had hacks for a while but I didn't want to ruin the game so I didn't release them. I had an attack AoB that would send the attack message every time you engaged an enemy but that got fixed since you can no longer deselect enemies. The only thing that's useful and still works is this.

Equip Items Regardless Of Stats (Level/2H limit can be removed but make it obvious that you're hacking)
ad 12 02 00 00 27 d7 -> ad 12 02 00 00 26 d7

This works great on Kongregate but is there a way to get this to work on the Facebook app version?

MOEKTAZO!
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/09/2010 7:30am
Quote Post
Apart from adding the Kongregate API to the flash game, there is usually never anything different between two versions of a game made for separate websites, so it should work even if you play it on a different site.
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/09/2010 8:23am
Quote Post
The AoB is the same for all versions so it should work. Apart from speedhacking the game to 0 before it has fully loaded, I'm not sure what to suggest.
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/09/2010 11:12am
Quote Post
Interestingly enough it doesn't work while playing from Facebook, I'm going to have to check into it myself (though I am not fully experienced) but I'll see what I can do with little knowledge I have. If anyone can beat me to the punch, feel free to post your finding (broken image removed)

MOEKTAZO!
Re: Fantasy Online Posted on: 08/10/2010 5:33am
Quote Post
Limited teleporting is possible, using WPE Pro. Save the packet sent to the server when you click the "Accept" button at a cave entrance, then use it from anywhere in-game to save some walking and as a quick escape.

Here is my send list for teleporting to the Swamp Grotto, the Pirate Shores, and back to town - [attachment=0:2r30nik2]FO.zip[/attachment:2r30nik2]
The server checks if you meet the level requirements for entering the caves (Grotto - lvl 17; Pirates - lvl 12)

Could someone with access to the Cave of Some Return post their entrance packet here, please?
I'm 99% sure the server will still ask me for gems with it, but hey, hope dies last, hehe (broken image removed)

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.