[Request] MMA Pro Fighter - Text Game (Like Mafia Wars)
-migrated-
I am requesting any type of hack for MMA Pro Fighter. This would be greatly apprectiated as many people play it and in the game you can win MMA Belts and trophies while gaining points and fight other people online.
System Bot
There is no .swf, so if the basic methods of CE don't work there won't be any hacks.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Theres no swf for stuff like farmville though and we managed to get plenty of hacks for that.
There is a .swf for farmville  :?
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Yup.  Farmville is flash, that's how you can stack tiles.  (broken image removed)

I would suggest a bot like they have for Mafia/Mob wars.  I quit both of those games as the bots started to suck over time.  They added billions of features to the two and made the bots nearly worthless anyway.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Hmm I seen KH post a forum where you can request them to be made, but I can't remember where I saw that.

I wonder if it's even worth it. Is it just going to be a script that runs and clicks everything for you? Or is it going to be something that will give you more stat points / money?
System Bot
Quote from: "xycho666"
I wonder if it's even worth it. Is it just going to be a script that runs and clicks everything for you? Or is it going to be something that will give you more stat points / money?
How should a script change your stat points/money? Btw. I tried the basic methods, none works. Also speedhack doesn't work. Neither with firefox.exe, nor with plugin-container.exe.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I asked if it was going to be a script that would just run a loop or would it be a trainer or something else that is able to edit values.
Just a loop that would click stuff. If you're lucky, someone might make it with OCR or colour recognition and make it more controllable/customisable but I doubt it.
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
To me, it's not worth writing a decent bot program for.  If you want, just start using iMacros and mess around for a while.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez