DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/16/2010 21:45

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
You have a big truck, a ramp, and a bunch of stuff waiting to be smashed. More destruction means more cash to upgrade your rig. What are you waiting for?
DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:19pm
Quote Post
Hello I gathered old swf games just to test to get some AoBs by my own, and I found that this game seems to be mochicrypted or such

http://www.mochigames.com/game/destructotruck/

What is needed to crack the mochicrypt thing?
Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:28pm
Quote Post
System Bot
It's almost impossible to bypass mochicrypt. You just grabbed the wrong .swf, that's all.

Also, use the search, there is already a thread about it:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2585

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
It's almostimpossible to bypass mochicrypt. You grabbed the wrong .swf, that's all.

Also, use the search, there is already a thread about it:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2585

I searched for DestructoTruck (it's called like this) not with the "-", :/

I readed on other topics that mochicrypt WAS hackable, but it was impossible for your computer, am I wrong?
Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:31pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "BigBoss"
I readed on other topics that mochicrypt WAS hackable, but it was impossible for your computer, am I wrong?
If you look closely, I said it is "almost" impossible to bypass it. So-called "mochicrypted" games are very easy to hack. As I said, you grabbed the wrong .swf. It's not possible to get the right .swf with AdBlockPlus, you need to use mr. white's .swf dump.

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:33pm
Quote Post
If you look closely, I said it is "almost" impossible to bypass it. So-called "mochicrypted" games are very easy to hack. As I said, you grabbed the wrong .swf. It's not possible to get the right .swf with AdBlockPlus, you need to use mr. white's .swf dump.

Ok, thanks!

The link on his thread is broken, ( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1354 ), any new link anywhere?

(I preffer to ask here instead of googling for it since Mr White, an user from here, made it)
Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:35pm
Quote Post
System Bot
The link on his thread is broken, ( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1354 ), any new link anywhere?
He attached the file.

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:37pm
Quote Post
He attached the file.

Oh shit, I'm blind lol  :lol:

Ok thanks a lot, if someone could delete this topic (since is redundant) I'd be grateful  (broken image removed) .
Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:41pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Ok thanks a lot, if someone could delete this topic (since is redundant) I'd be grateful  (broken image removed) .
Threads get most likely locked, not deleted. Anyway, I am currently working on a tutorial how to hack mochicrypted games. You can check it out when I'm finished in the tutorial section.

>Request lock<

Edit:
Quote from: "mr. white"
[...] so if you manage to get games directly from browser memory, you bypass zlib compression, mochicrypt encryption and stuff like that, and get a ready-to-hack file.

Re: DestructoTruck (mochicrypted?) Posted on: 07/16/2010 9:45pm
Quote Post
Threads get most likely locked, not deleted. Anyway, I am currently working on a tutorial how to hack mochicrypted games. You can check it out when I'm finished in the tutorial section.

>Request lock<

Haha okay, message me when it's done!

EDIT2: Everything working, I failed before with the swfmdump (I tried to download the 1.8gb one also by error (it had * xD), and the program crashed and didn't dump well the code file.

Everything working, time to hax (broken image removed)