Skip to content

TinierMe

-migrated-

1 posts

TinierMe

Posted Aug 10, 2010 5:39 am

A Facebook/Browser game with an anime community base.
Teh Gamez:
http://iqgame.tinierme.com/

Comet High Score:96 10 00 00 70 6f 69 6e 74 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 = >
96 10 00 00 70 6f 69 6e 74 00 06 ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 00 00

I replaced the wild cards (??) With 52 0d 2e 41 which equals to 984745. Also it comes up with 2 address change them both.

You can complete each level without doing anything. After each game youll keep on leveling and receiving the currency that the TinierMe site uses (Chibi Coin). I advise after you reach level 20 to reset your scores as they get sent to the server if you wanna be discreet.

Ill find more if I can (broken image removed)