Skip to content

Bungluwa

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bungluwa. View game

11 posts

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Aug 19, 2010 11:36 am

Infinite power:
d0 30 d0 66 92 05 24 00 0e 14 00 00 =>
47 30 d0 66 92 05 24 00 0e 14 00 00

Can't die:
d0 30 20 85 D6 D0 66 96 05 =>
47 30 20 85 D6 D0 66 96 05

Stop the screen autoscrolling (from level 4): (change all seven)
26 68 c2 03 =>
27 68 c2 03

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Aug 20, 2010 6:56 am

Can anyone verify the "infinite power" hack? Doesn't work for me. Invincible is hella useful.

Ok, tried it out again and it worked fine, I must have fucked something somehow somewhen.

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Aug 20, 2010 10:28 am

Works for me (just tested)!

BTW I'd advise first play through, get all coins, then go back to the levels to increase your time - should take about 30 minutes to get all medals.

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Aug 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Quote from: "deity"
Works for me (just tested)!

BTW I'd advise first play through, get all coins, then go back to the levels to increase your time - should take about 30 minutes to get all medals.

I saw you on the rankings, too. Your name is very obvious though.
Edit: Problem solved. No need to grind through the levels for low time with these babies:

Medal AoBs
2c 94 09 - Arcade Buster
2c 92 09 - BGW 10k
2c 8a 09 - Fast Robot
2c 8e 09 - Greedypants
2c 90 09 - Half the rent
2c 8c 09 - Big spender

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Hmmm... I shouldn't be on the rankings anymore - I'm way behind on badges and I haven't updated nglog for over 6 months. One of these days I'll create a new account with a different name...

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Mar 6, 2011 11:30 pm

is it okay to bump threads requesting updates?  seems this game has been updated.  thanks

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Mar 6, 2011 11:59 pm

Updated Medal AoBs
2c 81 09 - Half the rent
2c 83 09 - BGW 10K
2c 85 09 - Arcade Buster
2c fb 08 - Fast Robot
2c fd 08 - Big Spender
2c ff 08 - Greedypants

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Mar 7, 2011 7:30 am
Quote from: "stfumate1"
is it okay to bump threads requesting updates?  seems this game has been updated.  thanks


I'm not entirely sure, but asking about it, makes it a post, so its a bump anyway lol, but I think it is allowed.

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Mar 7, 2011 7:42 am
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "stfumate1"
is it okay to bump threads requesting updates?  seems this game has been updated.  thanks

I'm not entirely sure, but asking about it, makes it a post, so its a bump anyway lol, but I think it is allowed.


There really isnt a set rule on bumping threads. Really its up to the mods to decide whether or not its a good reason for a bump... and normally its quite obvious if the "bumper" bumped for a good reason (broken image removed)

Re: Bungluwa

Posted Feb 22, 2012 11:07 am

The updating codes are:

Infinite power
d0 30 d0 66 b0 05 24 00 0e 14 00 00
47 30 d0 66 b0 05 24 00 0e 14 00 00

Can't die
d0 30 20 85 D6 D0 66 B4 05
47 30 20 85 D6 D0 66 B4 05

Stop the screen autoscrolling (change all 7 results)
26 68 d9 03
27 68 d9 03