TDP4 Team Battle [Request]
-migrated-
Welcome to our TDP4 Team Battle cheats page.
Here you will find TDP4 Team Battle trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the TDP4 Team Battle and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for TDP4 Team Battle
Hack Author Votes Date
Rapid fire, fast reload and accuracy hack 8 08/01/2014
Left/Right Teleport hack 7 03/14/2015
Up/Down Teleport Hack (Jump hack) 7 03/14/2015
TDP4 Weapon Hack 7 03/18/2015
reload, rapid fire hack, accury hack WORKS!!!! 6 02/21/2015
activation time -3 08/02/2014
Flag Position Hack -3 05/02/2015
Best accuray you can get out there. -24 03/13/2015
nospread -25 08/02/2014
You get to get coins when you just pick up flag -28 03/13/2015
camera zoom -30 08/02/2014
select itemid of the weapon you respawn with -31 08/02/2014
camera scroll speed hack -32 08/02/2014
unlimi jumps -33 08/02/2014
can shot while dead or while reloading -33 08/02/2014
bullet skip collision check (with background objects?) -34 08/02/2014
crouch movespeed x4 -35 08/02/2014
flag capture V2 -36 08/02/2014
item pickup doesn't require contact -36 08/02/2014
enemy weapon do minor damage -37 08/02/2014
Hack Checks -38 08/02/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any TDP4 Team Battle for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
TDP4 06/25/2015
TDP4 Team Battle [Request] 08/02/2014
TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/10/2010 9:36pm
Quote Post
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/JavelinOU/tdp4-team-battle?acomplete=tdp+4

Would anybody be kind enough to find aobs for the following?

List of things
Health
Cash
Money (or its called coins)
Grenade amount
Skills (accuracy,defence,health,explosions,strength,and luck)
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/10/2010 10:03pm
Quote Post
System Bot
The game seems to be server-sided (pretty obvious, since it's a multiplayer game).

Edit: I tried a fuckload of things and only the displayed values are changed, unless someone disproves me, it's definitly server-sided.

Edit 2: The game uses 2 .swfs, one of them contains important data, but nothing that you could change in order to affect the game in the way you described it in your post. The second one contains pretty much everything that you want to be changd. Unfortunalety, if you change any of the AoBs from there you can't connect to the server so I can't test my hacks. :|

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/10/2010 10:44pm
Quote Post
Does this game have anything to do with TDP3?
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/10/2010 10:49pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Incognitus"
Does this game have anything to do with TDP3?
Both are multiplayer games, but they weren't created by the same author on Kong. On "their" website, there are both games though: http://forum.darkness-project.com/index.html

Also, lol @ highest rated comments of TDP3
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Flasher7/tdp3-ultra-kill

Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/10/2010 11:32pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I lol'd.

Anyway, we might want to stay away from this one.  Remember the Alamo... erm, what happened with TDP3...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/10/2010 11:36pm
Quote Post
What happened with TDP3?
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/11/2010 1:43am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
its a secret... but yeah.... don't let it happen again

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/11/2010 2:02am
Quote Post
Pl0x, mommy, can you tell me teh seakrit? I wantz to know it
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/11/2010 3:32am
Quote Post
System Bot
Most everything was set by the client in tdp3 (health, ammo, damage, etc).  There was a ton of people that were playing it and then someone came here and requested hacks for it - so they were posted.   A flood of people came here asking how to use them.  It completely ruined the game.  The creater of the game also came here and threatened legal action.

Long story short, most things in here are server sided, but there is still a bunch that can be modified.  For example:

Unlimited Jumps (allows you to fly):
26 68 b3 0f
27 68 b3 0f

To use this, once you get to the join game menu, BEFORE you join a game, enable speed hack at .001 then join a game.  While the game is slowly loading, keep scanning until the above shows up and then change.  Disable speed hack and then play.

I have better ones, but in the interest of not ruining the game again, I won't post them.

Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/11/2010 3:35am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "praetor"
The creater of the game also came here and threatened legal action.
Editing the local memory on your PC isn't illegal so he can go sodomize himself with a baton.

I have better ones, but in the interest of not ruining the game again, I won't post them.
You can make a thread in the MMOG section, you know that only "trustable" members have access there.

Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/11/2010 6:50pm
Quote Post
This game tells me to upgrade to the latest version of Flash Player, which I did. It still tells me to...
Edit: I fixed it by reinstalling Adobe DLM.
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/11/2010 6:58pm
Quote Post
Most everything was set by the client in tdp3 (health, ammo, damage, etc).  There was a ton of people that were playing it and then someone came here and requested hacks for it - so they were posted.   A flood of people came here asking how to use them.  It completely ruined the game.  The creater of the game also came here and threatened legal action.

Long story short, most things in here are server sided, but there is still a bunch that can be modified.  For example:

26 68 b3 0f
27 68 b3 0f

To use this, once you get to the join game menu, BEFORE you join a game, enable speed hack at .001 then join a game.  While the game is slowly loading, keep scanning until the above shows up and then change.  Disable speed hack and then play.

Or you could provide an AoB that increases cash/gold after buying something. Then, people would have to first earn enough for the first weapon.
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/16/2010 12:43am
Quote Post
Quote from: "phreneticus"
The game seems to be server-sided (pretty obvious, since it's a multiplayer game).

Edit: I tried a fuckload of things and only the displayed values are changed, unless someone disproves me, it's definitly server-sided.

Edit 2: The game uses 2 .swfs, one of them contains important data, but nothing that you could change in order to affect the game in the way you described it in your post. The second one contains pretty much everything that you want to be changd. Unfortunalety, if you change any of the AoBs from there you can't connect to the server so I can't test my hacks. :|
umm there no hack no nothing
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 10/30/2010 1:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "steve151"
Quote from: "phreneticus"

umm there no hack no nothing
26 68 b3 0f
27 68 b3 0f
um ok
Re: TDP4 Team Battle [Request] Posted on: 11/10/2010 9:22pm
Quote Post
(broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed) any cheats on tdp4 about infinite money / coins or lvl up faster? (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)  (broken image removed)

ty posted by darren   :mrgreen:

:arrow: me