-migrated-
Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/09/2010 4:37pm
Quote Post
Here is the link to the game:
http://apps.facebook.com/soccertycoon/

Step 1: Download Fiddler
http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/version.asp

Step 2: Log in to the game and let it load
Step 3: Search in fiddler for "getdata_GamerUpdate.php" look at it in inspector tab - textview (if fiddler ask to decode it, do it)
Step 4: Copy it's content to a notepad and save it as .php
Step 5: For money -> you have to edit "money":"put valor here" and "newMoney":"put valor here" ( I dit it with diferent valors for each one) (you can edit your credits too, but I believe it's illegal)(You can change your level too, for getting high level itens, but when you reload the game without fiddler, you get back to the original level)
Step 6: Go back to fiddler, AutoResponder tab, enable "automatic reponses" and "permit passthrough"
Step 7: With "getdata_GamerUpdate.php" selected click on the "add" button and on the rule editor, pick the .php you saved
Step 8: If everything goes alright you will have the new money, but even with that, you can not buy, because it has an authenticantion thing, that says that you are without money.
Step 9: Try buy anything, go to fiddler and search for "authenticate.php"
Step 10: Same as step 4, but change whatever is write there to "true"
Step 11: With "authenticate.php" selected click on the "add" button" and on the rule editor, pick this last .php you saved (make sure this is under the first rule)

Now you will be probably able to buy anything you want.
You can do the same thing for match, just do a match and search in fiddler for "playMatch1.php"

Sorry for any english mistake (broken image removed)
Re: [Request]Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/13/2010 1:43am
Quote Post
up
Re: [Request]Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/13/2010 3:31am
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Double post for the lose. We're all notified when something is new, obviously no one cares to even look into this game. Nor did you list what it is you want from it. Have -you- tried anything yet? Or just sleeching?

I'm basically the shit... 
Re: [Request]Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/13/2010 10:34am
Quote Post
My apologies for it, did not mean it.

I tryed using charles, fiddler and cheat engine(AoB), but no success. I'm new to that kind of thing, so maybe it could be my mistake when trying to hack it.

What I need:
Gold, Exp, Energy.

But just gold will be enough.

Thanks, and sorry for the double post thing  (broken image removed) .
Re: [Request]Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/13/2010 1:05pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "arch_raziel"
I tryed using charles, fiddler and cheat engine(AoB), but no success. I'm new to that kind of thing, so maybe it could be my mistake when trying to hack it.
I bet 50$ that you don't even know how to hack with either Charles or Fiddler.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: [Request]Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/13/2010 3:09pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "phreneticus"
I bet 50$ that you don't even know how to hack with either Charles or Fiddler.

opening the programs doesn't count?

If I get a chance to look, I will. However I don't really do much FB hacking other than the Ville games.

Re: [Request]Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/14/2010 3:37pm
Quote Post
As I said I tried, if I was a pro hacker I probably wouldn't be asking for a help
Re: [Request]Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/15/2010 1:39pm
Quote Post
Bingo, after lots of cups of cofee, I was able to hack it, money at least (broken image removed)
Using fiddler, if I can will post a tutorial later
(broken image removed)
Should I post it here ou open a new thread?
Re: [Request]Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 12/15/2010 3:02pm
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Bingo, after lots of cups of cofee, I was able to hack it, money at least (broken image removed)
Using fiddler, if I can will post a tutorial later
(broken image removed)
Should I post it here ou open a new thread?

Just edit your first post with the details of the hack. Look at other threads and how they are formatted.

Re: Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 04/12/2011 4:46pm
Quote Post
Hi mates, sorry for bringing up this old thread, but I'd like to know if somebody has been able to benefit from this hack. Actually I tried as the tutorial said but something seems to have changed in the game since the topic was started. Anybody?
Re: Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 04/13/2011 12:16am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Nah, that hack never worked.  You can't inject a php file into their server in any way shape or form, as you can't just upload a php file to their server.  Besides, if the OP comes back and starts double posting again, I'll be locking the thread and banning an account...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 04/13/2011 11:07am
Quote Post
Yep, thanks for your reply  (broken image removed)
Re: Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 04/16/2011 1:58am
Quote Post
soo the hack of this post..work or not??

i really want 1 (broken image removed)
Re: Soccer Tycoon Posted on: 04/16/2011 1:04pm
Quote Post
cum here
Thanks to the post above me, this topic is locked.