Runescape walking through walls hack(fixed)
-migrated-
Runescape
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Fantasy MMO Multiplayer RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Runescape

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Runescape walking through walls hack(fixed)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/18/2010 01:08

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
RuneScape is a massive 3d multiplayer adventure, with monsters to kill, quests to complete, and treasure to win. You control your own character who will improv...
Runescape walking through walls hack(fixed) Posted on: 12/16/2010 5:46pm
Quote Post
You need Cheat engine to do this hack..
Scan type: Value Between...
Value type: 4 Bytes

1) First hook Cheat engine to Java.exe also make sure you don't have any other Java programs running except Runescape.

2) Go to the fountain in Varrock and stand where I am standing and scan value between 720000000 and  950000000
(broken image removed)

3) Now go north and scan after increased value, then go south again and scan after decreased value.

4) Repeat step 3 until you have 100-500 addresses, take a step to west and scan after Unchanged value, you should now have 1-6 addresses, increase them all with 10000000 and try to move around, Enjoy!

(broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

Please let me know if this worked for you!
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/16/2010 8:07pm
Quote Post
not working for me, although im pretty sure i looked like an idiot going back and forth across that bridge.

1st. no results  (broken image removed)
2nd. 6 results ....didnt work (broken image removed)
3rd. no results  (broken image removed)
4th. 1 result...no hack  (broken image removed)
5th. 1 result...still no hack  :cry:
6th. 1 result...no hack...STUPID RUNESCAPE *closes window*   :cry:

so obviously it didnt work for me  (broken image removed)  

which is sad, because i hadnt played in a year and had to reset my account and everything,
oh well i didnt reset my account just to give up...ill try again  (broken image removed)

i will update after i've finished

UPDATE:

1st. no results
2nd. 3 results...no walking through walls
3rd. no results

i give up.

any ideas why it's not working?
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 5:13am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: "brasdzs"
any ideas why it's not working?
You have to stand at an exact point which nobody is gonna waste their time doing.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 5:48am
Quote Post
Well, it's not that exact - if you look carefully everything is on a 1-person-size grid (broken image removed)
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 5:52am
Quote Post
isn't it just a square based grid?, i stood where he stood in the pics so i thought it would work as far as location goes...

oh well i don't really care anyway,
i just wanted to annoy all the players and try to get into member only areas, i don't actually play the game
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 6:16am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You targeted java instead of plugin-container?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 6:24am
Quote Post
Quote from: "blahblahman"
You targeted java instead of plugin-container?

it runs on java not flash, thats why java.exe starts up in the first place.
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 10:35am
Quote Post
How did you decompile it to get it down to the hex values?
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 10:50am
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Xiphas"
How did you decompile it to get it down to the hex values?
You don't need a decompiler to get hex values. He probably just used CE.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 11:12am
Quote Post
OP's picture shown below

(broken image removed)

The crossed swords icon (representing a multi-combat area; players can be attacked by multiple enemies, enemies can be attacked by multiple players) was updated quite some time ago.

(broken image removed)

Therefore OP's screenshot was not taken today, but was posted today, ie. he got the screenshot from somewhere.

Someone posted the same cheat before him and made the same typo "hock".

If both are the same person, then well, I apologise. (broken image removed) If so, could you retest the cheat and possibly post an updated screenshot? This seems quite interesting tbh. I could not get it to work, however.
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack Posted on: 12/17/2010 2:50pm
Quote Post
Therefore OP's screenshot was not taken today, but was posted today.
You are correct. All pictures was taken yesterday x)

Someone posted the same cheat before him and made the same typo "hock".

If both are the same person, then well, I apologise. (broken image removed) If so, could you retest the cheat and possibly post an updated screenshot? This seems quite interesting tbh. I could not get it to work, however.
Yup that is me (broken image removed)
You are obviously lying, because the update mentioned in that guys post was done even before yesterday (shock horror).

Therefore, it seems unlikely that you really did write the post on sherwoodgeneral, and also the post on that website was made on 1st of June. I think JaGex will have patched it by now don't you think? Stop leeching other peoples hacks and find your own, preferably ones that work.
lol, go monkop!

and no the new thing does not work either however when i got annoyed and froze the values every few steps i jumped about a cm in the direction i was going which was 5 mins of fun  (broken image removed)
Re: Runescape walking through walls hack(fixed) Posted on: 12/17/2010 10:57pm
Quote Post
You are obviously lying, because the update mentioned in that guys post was done even before yesterday (shock horror).
Since the SherwoodGeneral died the photos got deleted I had to take new photos.. but since my brother were using the computer at the moment I had to use the laptop. The laptop couldn't handle resizeable screen sizing(You will find screen sizing under Graphics Options) so I changed it to fixed.. If you turn your screen sizing to fixed you will see the old multi-combat area mark. Hope this explained (broken image removed) Also sorry for any typos :/
Just so you guys know, this will show up on your screen but that's it. It's just like if you would modify your gold or your hp etc, your position and hp and gold and EVERYTHING else is stored on the server. So even though you see yourself over an object or whatever, to everyone else and in reality you're NOT. It just shows like you are on your screen.

I just wanted to point that out to people, I figured someone would've done that already :