Battle Pirates (request)
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Battle Pirates (request) Posted on: 12/16/2010 5:56pm
Quote Post
Re: Battle Pirates (request) Posted on: 12/16/2010 6:16pm
Quote Post
At least help us a bit. We aren't your personal hacking squad. What do you want hacked? What have you already tried? Personally I think we should make the Facebook section closed to unverified people, because to be honest, half of the posts are either spam, one post wonders, or people asking how to hack.
Re: Battle Pirates (request) Posted on: 12/16/2010 6:25pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Monkop"
At least help us a bit. We aren't your personal hacking squad. What do you want hacked? What have you already tried? Personally I think we should make the Facebook section closed to unverified people, because to be honest, half of the posts are either spam, one post wonders, or people asking how to hack.
We should probably close/delete it completely. There hasn't been any hack for this shitload of games in a long time.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Battle Pirates (request) Posted on: 12/17/2010 12:43am
Quote Post
oh the pass is pirate_booty i think..
Re: Battle Pirates (request) Posted on: 12/17/2010 1:04am
Quote Post
What are you talking about? Please, just stop posting here.  :|
Re: Battle Pirates (request) Posted on: 12/17/2010 3:15am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
1 Week ban for arguing with moderation staff and generally spamming / posting bullshit.  Hopefully he will get the point that we mean business.

And yeah, I know...
(broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez