Poltergifts
-migrated-
Poltergifts
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Shooter Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Poltergifts

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/22/2010 16:54

Poltergifts

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/21/2010 13:31

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Hey guys! SickDeathFiend and I decided to make a christmas game, I think it turned out pretty cool! Some kind of halloween-christmas crossover...haha but you'l...
Poltergifts Posted on: 12/18/2010 8:02pm
Quote Post
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/556670

The medals don't show up on the page, but they do work and they do give points. I'll include the requirement for the medals for those people that want to play it legit. Money is 4b*1 if you want to play the game semi-legit.

Edit: As I get the medals, I'll put the points each medal gives since they still don't show up on the page. Total points for all medals is 590.

Edit: Medals show on the page now, so descriptions and point values have been removed. Money is still 4b*1, or you can edit the "m_iPoints" value in the .sol file.

2c c6 1d - Deathmas
2c c6 24 - Jolly Killing
2c c8 24 - Naughty or Nice
2c ca 24 - Spoiled Rotten
2c cc 24 - Well Prepared
2c ce 24 - Spread the Joy
2c d0 24 - Close Encounter
2c d2 24 - Strike!
2c d4 24 - Present Frenzy
2c d6 24 - Man Handler
2c d8 24 - Too Hot For TV
2c db 24 - Combo Madness
2c d2 1d - Survivalist
2c d3 1d - Immortal
2c de 24 - Evil Dawn
2c e0 24 - Darkest Night
2c d6 1d - Efficiency
2c e3 24 - Dark Time
2c e5 24 - Hell Time
2c e7 24 - Kingpin

If you want, you can use this .sol (put it in the main uploads.ungrounded.net folder, not a subfolder), load up Time Mode, punch an enemy to get Spread the Joy, then reload the game, swap with Spread the Joy, and repeat the process.

[attachment=0:ug47lf5f]GiftGameFinal1.sol[/attachment:ug47lf5f]
Re: Poltergifts Posted on: 12/20/2010 5:05pm
Quote Post
Keep in mind that this game has an auto-scoreboard feature, so cheating the Time Mode medals could get you caught.

You can .sol hack "all upgrades" "all items" and "all deaths"

The 0 value under deaths corresponds to the first puking baby.
Re: Poltergifts Posted on: 12/20/2010 7:20pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"
Keep in mind that this game has an auto-scoreboard feature, so cheating the Time Mode medals could get you caught.

Hmm, I wasn't aware of that. Of course, not having one's name in the list while having the medals is probably a better alternative to having a ridiculous time stored in the list. Doing medal swaps won't put your score in the list, obviously. Although, what's the worst that can happen if you get caught? The medal points are useless, so it's not like they'd ban you from NG or anything.
Re: Poltergifts Posted on: 12/20/2010 7:41pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "embrezar"

Hmm, I wasn't aware of that. Of course, not having one's name in the list while having the medals is probably a better alternative to having a ridiculous time stored in the list. Doing medal swaps won't put your score in the list, obviously. Although, what's the worst that can happen if you get caught? The medal points are useless, so it's not like they'd ban you from NG or anything.

Some people are concerned with their position in the ranking thread, and since there are only 3 times over 15 mins in the highscores, it is pretty obvious that you hacked if you have the medal and are not one of those people.
Re: Poltergifts Posted on: 12/20/2010 11:14pm
Quote Post

Some people are concerned with their position in the ranking thread, and since there are only 3 times over 15 mins in the highscores, it is pretty obvious that you hacked if you have the medal and are not one of those people.

EDIT: Also, is anyone getting SQL errors when they try and post a new topic? There are 6 games not listed here worth points.

I personally try to keep myself out of the rankings. I see it as drawing attention to myself unnecessarily, even if I've done something legit. But keep in mind that you can get the medal and then click the "Abort" button at the top of the screen; doing this will not save your score, and it will not show the achievement as being earned in the in-game list, but regardless, you still have the medal. If anyone tries to call you on it, simply make up an excuse as to why you had to leave the computer and thus abort the game, and you're solid.

As for your other question, yes, I'm getting the errors as well... I've tried to post a new thread for "The Snow Runs Red" like 10 times, but it always fails. I've sent an email to admin@kongregatehack.com detailing the error already; would it be too much to send a PM to KongregateHack?
Re: Poltergifts Posted on: 12/21/2010 4:25am
Quote Post
Quote from: "embrezar"
As for your other question, yes, I'm getting the errors as well... I've tried to post a new thread for "The Snow Runs Red" like 10 times, but it always fails. I've sent an email to admin@kongregatehack.com detailing the error already; would it be too much to send a PM to KongregateHack?

Ah, I was about to send an email myself, but if attention has been brought to it that should be enough.
Re: Poltergifts Posted on: 12/21/2010 1:31pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Ah, I was about to send an email myself, but if attention has been brought to it that should be enough.
It has been fixed now. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus