Skip to content

Imperfect Balance 2

-migrated-

11 posts

Imperfect Balance 2

Posted Jan 6, 2011 5:52 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ttursas ... -balance-2

Use the mouse to pick up and drop shapes. Mouse wheel or A/D/LEFT/RIGHT rotate the shape. Press W/S/UP/DOWN for smoother rotation. Try to make all the colorful blocks fall off the screen or destroy them with other means.

http://www.funnygames.us/walkthrough/im ... nce_2.html

You know what Kong are like, the others have badges so this is almost guaranteed to get them,

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Imperfect Balance 2

Posted Jan 6, 2011 6:25 pm

I tried looking at it, but I couldn't really get anywhere.  I edited my .sol to give me an insanely negative score, thats about it tho. Pretty sure its encrypted all to hell.  As for the code I really couldn't get anywhere with it either I found plenty of AoB's that should have worked, but none did.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Imperfect Balance 2

Posted Jan 6, 2011 7:14 pm

set friction to 0
d1 66 a0 08 68 d4 06
02 02 24 00 68 d4 06

makes the game pretty easy. practically beats itself

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Imperfect Balance 2

Posted Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am

Has badge now. I am bored for playing so many balance games for badge.

Re: Imperfect Balance 2

Posted Jan 11, 2011 1:53 am

[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/ttursas/imperfect-balance-2:3ahd4io3]kadat[/badges:3ahd4io3]
the levels all just f00kin crumble
d1 66 a2 08 68 d3 06
02 02 2f 26 68 d3 06

win every level with max points, you dont even have to do anything.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Imperfect Balance 2

Posted Jan 11, 2011 8:18 am

Do it the old way hak (broken image removed)

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Imperfect Balance 2

Posted Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Do it the old way hak (broken image removed)

meh, I've had my head stuck up DDTank's ass. Unless a game actually interests me somewhat I rarely bother with it.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Imperfect Balance 2

Posted Jan 11, 2011 2:51 pm
Quote from: "blahblahman"
Downloaded 10 times

WTF?

Quote from: "HakHappy"
meh, I've had my head stuck up DDTank's ass. Unless a game actually interests me somewhat I rarely bother with it.

I didn't play through the game, this game sucks (broken image removed)

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects