Is it possible to hack facebook games ?
If so, would this game be hackable ?
http://apps.facebook.com/chroniclesofblood/home/home
-migrated-
5 posts
If so, would this game be hackable ?
http://apps.facebook.com/chroniclesofblood/home/home
Son of a bitch...
1) If you are asking for facebook games, use the facebook section.
2) THE NAME OF THE THREAD SHOULD CONTAIN THE NAME OF THE FUCKING GAME YOU WANT TO HACK.
3) Have you tried anything?
4) What do you want hacked?
5) Can I get a mother fucking PLEASE?
6) God damn, one more retarded post like this and I'm going to start moving these idiot posts straight to the trash.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Son of a bitch...
1) If you are asking for facebook games, use the facebook section.
2) THE NAME OF THE THREAD SHOULD CONTAIN THE NAME OF THE FUCKING GAME YOU WANT TO HACK.
3) Have you tried anything?
4) What do you want hacked?
5) Can I get a mother fucking PLEASE?
6) God damn, one more retarded post like this and I'm going to start moving these idiot posts straight to the trash.
Beautiful, simply beautiful :)
I love pretty butterflies and potato wedges, I wish I was adventurous enough to do a flying V but unfortunately I have a sister-complex and am depressed that I am not beautiful.
I wish I could be as godly and confident and awe inspiring as that awesome moderator, Maximillian (prais be his name).
Quote from: "byteorder"I can play the bongo drumsQuote from: "The Ignorant Masses"Son of a bitch...
1) If you are asking for facebook games, use the facebook section.
2) THE NAME OF THE THREAD SHOULD CONTAIN THE NAME OF THE FUCKING GAME YOU WANT TO HACK.
3) Have you tried anything?
4) What do you want hacked?
5) Can I get a mother fucking PLEASE?
6) God damn, one more retarded post like this and I'm going to start moving these idiot posts straight to the trash.
Beautiful, simply beautiful :)
Permaban. Thank you, have a nice day.
Topic locked.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez