Necrorun
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Necrorun

-migrated-
Last Updated: 03/05/2011 02:46

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Each day brings a new mourning
Necrorun Posted on: 03/05/2011 2:46am
Quote Post
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/563781

11 medals worth 280 points total. You might want to watch out with the Lethe player and The black plague medals, though... as it is, I'm not even sure it's possible to kill 10 knights in one run through.

Medal AoBs
2c 9b 13 - Power-Up
2c be 13 - Nice try, cheater
2c c2 13 - Lethe player
2c c6 13 - Look mommy, I'm death!
2c c8 13 - The black plague
2c cd 13 - Critical Hit
2c cf 13 - Triple kill
2c d1 13 - Double kill
2c d9 13 - 5k
2c db 13 - 10k
2c fe 12 - Trials

This fuckin game.... it seems like the creator wants you to lose. Always putting impossible-to-hit trees right at the edge of small platforms, spawning birds and boulders simultaneously to fuck up your combo, spawning those goddamned Leepers too close to the edge for you to kill them just so they fuck up your combo. And my favourite is the simultaneous low boulder+bouncing boulder. That fucking bouncing asshole is hard enough to hit as it is, since it always bounces differently, but when I have to target something else too... fuck you, this game.

Also, I have to mention that your "Trials" don't save, regardless if you're logged into Gamersafe or not. Since the Trials all add to your points, it's fucking stupid that they reset every time you load the game. I wish they had used either a local file or a file stored at Gamersafe. If you make me log into a fucking website to play your game, here's a tip.... save my data.