Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks
-migrated-
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/15/2011 3:42am
Quote Post
o.O
Oh yea, I coulda changed the multiplier instead! That woulda been easier than spending 200+ waves to get 300k. Lol!
Owellz, at least that allowed me to level enough to unlock all the guns and armor.
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/15/2011 8:43pm
Quote Post
hey, i just started so i am still trying to learn how to use aobs but i managed to gain instantaneous cash through search method on explodium. i modified explodium while the game is paused and it gives it as soon as you gain even 1 more. after that all you have to do is die. i dont know if this helps u but this website is so sweet that i just wanted to contribute something (broken image removed)
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 05/09/2011 1:52am
Quote Post
Definitely updated now. Tried spamming the search function after refreshing the page to make sure I didn't miss the 'right time' since sometimes you have to do it before pressing play etc. I've tried my hand at AOBs and failed miserably so unless someone happens to know this is an easy one for beginners to learn on, i'll leave it to the experts (broken image removed)

For the record I'm on chrome, yes I attached it to the right plug in and yes I've used CE before (broken image removed)
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 05/24/2011 5:46pm
Quote Post
me 2 maybe its patched please gyan1010 Check it
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 07/31/2011 10:23pm
Quote Post
I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the multiplier without having to change the waves???