Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks
-migrated-
Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 03/24/2011 4:14pm
Quote Post
http://apps.facebook.com/gun-bros/

Edit: I got the invulnerability hack working where it actually lets you go to the next level.
Edit 2: Added 1 hit kill

YAY!!! My 1st AoB hacks I've posted!!!!

[aob:25328mma]God Mode (side kick included)
01 5E DD 27 60 DD 27 D1 A1
01 5E DD 27 60 DD 27 02 02

Everything 1 hit kill
47 5E DD 27 60 DD 27 D1 A1
47 5E B8 28 60 B8 28 D1 A1[/aob:25328mma]

I was trying to also find a hack for speed but everything I try that would logically work causes the game to load a black screen when you fight. Could use some help with that from a more experienced AoB hacker.
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 03/25/2011 4:20pm
Quote Post
Thank you Sir. (broken image removed) Very nice and Good job .
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 03/25/2011 9:04pm
Quote Post
I had an xp hack too but it went horribly wrong. Since I'm really only partially sure what I'm doing when trying to rewrite the raw code to be what I want, I replaced a whole set of variables in an equation with a pushint and a bunch of  02. Instead of giving me 400 per kill like I intended, I got over a million and ended up at level 399. I'll share it if I get it right, probably get banned from the game though if they see that.
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/03/2011 4:43am
Quote Post
i cant get it to work
help?
i tried using the scanning on aob when it was loading when i started gun bros, and i started scanning before the battle area.
i couldnt find either of those^^
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/03/2011 3:23pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
It works great.  Let the damn game load, scan, change them, then play.  That's when nearly every AoB hack is performed.  You get the occasional "we slip the real SWF in after the preloader", but that's fairly rare and is not the case with this game.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/04/2011 5:45pm
Quote Post
Same here i did everything u said, it shows nth. Probably patched?
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/04/2011 9:10pm
Quote Post
till doesnt work for me
im using google chrome btw
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/05/2011 5:11pm
Quote Post
cum here
Quote from: "Ichigopwn"
till doesnt work for me
im using google chrome btw

Read my sig, if that doesn't help, try attaching Cheat Engine to every single chrome.exe process, one by one to see which one works.

Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/06/2011 12:28am
Quote Post
fyi they did ban me for the level 399 accident thing so cant update if they have changed the game.
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/13/2011 2:21am
Quote Post
Does this still work? I tried it and it won't show any addresses
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/13/2011 10:34pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
Considering that they update every couple of days, I would say that it's either patched or the address has changed by now.

Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/14/2011 3:02am
Quote Post
Can anyone tell me how to find the AoB hacks. I don't know where to start to find godmode and 1hitkill
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/14/2011 4:11pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
HACKING FAQ

It's at the top of every page.  (broken image removed)

After that, you can start in the TUTORIALS & FAQs forum.  It's on the front page.

If all else fails, use the search box that is at the top of every page.  (broken image removed)

Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/14/2011 8:41pm
Quote Post
It reloads the data every time that load screen comes up. So the addy are at different locations unless you stay within the same game. It'll probably be very difficult to find the damage addy in only one game. HP hack is relatively easy. Money hack is either server-sided or I just messed up.
Re: Gun Bros - My 1st aob hacks Posted on: 04/15/2011 2:38am
Quote Post
The money hack I used along with the XP hack that got me banned was tricky. I couldn't find a working way to get the money dropped to increase without something going wrong, so Iooked for the modifier that you gain every level. I set it in the 1000s for every level so that when I cleared the level with only a little cash, it used that multiplier to give me tons. All done through AoB's of course not just searching for it. If anyone wants to try it they should start there.