Bio Assault
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Bio Assault

-migrated-
Last Updated: 03/28/2011 07:23

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Bio Assault, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. Bio Assault is a cyberspace shoot em up that will challenge your pilot skills to sneak into the most advance AI system Destrocom. Your top secret mission is to shutdown its central processing unit. Features: 15 - Enemies 12 - Levels 6 - Bosses Lots of weapons and upgrades. Thanks for playing. Hope you'll enjoy the game.
Bio Assault Posted on: 03/25/2011 9:05pm
Quote Post
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/565726

Money is *8+6 4Bytes, game is way too easy with all upgrades
Re: Bio Assault Posted on: 03/27/2011 10:06am
Quote Post
I was unable to find the money address using *8+6.
Re: Bio Assault Posted on: 03/27/2011 10:14pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Mewton"
I was unable to find the money address using *8+6.

You shouldn't need it. I found it, but CE wouldn't let me modify it. The game is super fucking easy though, so you really shouldn't need to cheat unless you're feeling extra lazy or something. Strangely enough, the medals are awarded for simply reaching a level instead of beating it, which means you don't have to finish the game to get the last 100 point medal.

My strategy: get the Power Up Magnet first, at least to level 3 or 4, then upgrade damage and skip straight to buying the best weapon. Ignore minions and Minion ROF upgrades, because the minions are absolutely worthless. In my opinion, the only useful Threat Response Attack Systems are Worm Strike, Deleter Cannon, and Wire; I recommend getting them in that order. You will get a powerup that refills your Threat Response systems around halfway through every level, so don't be afraid to use them before you get to the boss. I never needed any of the Emergency Response Systems and had no trouble beating the game, so save your money for other shit.
Re: Bio Assault Posted on: 03/28/2011 7:23am
Quote Post
Quote from: "embrezar"
Quote from: "Mewton"
hack doesnt work.

hack is not necessary, use this kitty

Ah, i forgot to mention how to deal with the value.

Method 1.
1. Find the value. It is *8+6 4Bytes
2. Right click and select See what writes...
3. Click on anything in shop
4. There should be one line in CE window that opened in Step 2.
5. Right click on it and change adress (you actually dont have to change anything, CE is smart), then press ok
6. Change value to desired and click on anything
7. Game crashes, no worries, your money is safe in sol file
8. If Step 7. occurs, load the game and do a complete buy-out of shop

Method 2.
1. Download Niflheim http://lemuria.awardspace.com/niflheim.html
2. Ignore the Flash error and open Tools, Sol Editor
3. You must be able to see Hidden objects
3,5. If you dont see Hidden objects

XP users
Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
Double-click on the My Computer icon.
Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
After the new window appears select the View tab.
Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Display the contents of system folders.
Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files and folders.
Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide file extensions for known file types.
Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
Press the Apply button and then the OK button and shutdown My Computer.

Vista users
Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
Click on the Control Panel menu option.
When the control panel opens you can either be in Classic View or Control Panel Home view:

If you are in the Classic View do the following:

Double-click on the Folder Options icon.
    Click on the View tab.
    Go to step 5.

If you are in the Control Panel Home view do the following:

Click on the Appearance and Personalization link .
    Click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
    Go to step 5.

Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files and folders.
Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
Press the Apply button and then the OK button.

7 Users
Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
Click on the Control Panel menu option.
When the control panel opens you change it so you are using Category view.

Click on the Appearance and Personalization link .
    Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
    Go to step 5.

Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
Press the Apply button and then the OK button..

yeah, because that is how its done. For ME, 2000, 98 and other abominations, i have bad news: I wont post it here

4. Find .sol file you wish to change. Paths are mentioned somewhere else and i wont post them here
5. Find your current money in .sol, edit it to something epic
6. Save the file, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and end proccess Niflheim.exe (meh, you cant exit it using X button or Quit feature, so lame)
7. Load up the game and do a complete buy-out of that lame shop

I tested both methods, so if it isnt working for you, you are doing something wrong